C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Just Curious!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 07:52 AM
ASASN
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Just Curious!!!

Hello all.!!

I was wondering if there were 94-95 Z's out there for sale with Beige or Grey interior....or anyone that might be thinking of selling one.

Also...interested to know if 95 #205 (Blk/Bei) is still out there somewhere? I owned that car 9+ years ago, sold it with 2900 miles local, then it went to Pa.! I seem to remember it being for sale a few years after that, but can't remember what happened to it.

Thanks for the help....

Mike P.
mmperlis@friendlycity.net
Old 03-14-2013, 12:03 PM
DDSLT5
Team Owner

Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts

What's up Mike? I've got a 94 Z with grey interior for sale. It was always driven with care! It also has a 402 cid motor and a few other goodies. Less than 24K miles, a lot less than that on the motor.

Still got the Ford? How do ya like the newer Z?

Have a good one!
Old 03-14-2013, 12:27 PM
WVZR-1
Team Owner

Received 2,254 Likes on 2,017 Posts

Originally Posted by ASASN
Hello all.!!

I was wondering if there were 94-95 Z's out there for sale with Beige or Grey interior....or anyone that might be thinking of selling one.

Also...interested to know if 95 #205 (Blk/Bei) is still out there somewhere? I owned that car 9+ years ago, sold it with 2900 miles local, then it went to Pa.! I seem to remember it being for sale a few years after that, but can't remember what happened to it.

Thanks for the help....

Mike P.
mmperlis@friendlycity.net

According to the Registry it still shows in PA.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:08 PM
ASASN
Racer

Hey Dwight...How's things my friend? I know the car quite well...and I should've bought it when I had the chance years ago. Ya know tho...I'm not sure if that's what I want, think I'm after a stocker at this point, maybe some bolt-ons...but who knows.!!!
The Ford is gone....got rid of everything for about 18 months, needed a break. The Cobra was the last thing to go. Picked up the new Z in early Dec., I like it alot. Even Mary said I drive it way more than she thought I would. If someone told me there's nothing else I could do to the car, I'd be happy.!! We'll see if that changes with the air temp...

Hope all's well with you.!!

WV....thanks for the email.! Still shows me owning #30 also....it did provide me with some contact info tho.!! Thanks again for the help...
Old 03-14-2013, 11:08 PM
54greg
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Ill keep my eye out for you. I've run across 3 with grey and beige interiors since January. I'm always looking
Old 03-15-2013, 10:56 PM
shaky_jeep
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to hijack, but I will be on the hunt for something similar this summer. Criteria as follows:

94,95 Black/red or black/ gray. OR... Black Rose/ gray. Less than 50K miles, have 30K + wiggle to spend.

Thanks,

Rob

Gotta add, I can bend a wrench, so no fear there, if it need some TLC applied

Last edited by shaky_jeep; 03-15-2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: I know what a wench is, lol
Old 03-30-2013, 06:22 PM
AtsZR1
Instructor

Mike, welcome back. Eric and I were just talking about you! He went up to Athens for a fitting.

Can I encourage you and Aaron making the Gathering? I am registered and ready to meet up with the brotherhood. I have been mia the last few years myself. Talk to you soon my friend.

Say hi to Mary for me.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:58 PM
USAFPILOT
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

no one wants a 94 black on black? I guess mine is safe for now then.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:38 AM
ASASN
Racer

Originally Posted by AtsZR1
Mike, welcome back. Eric and I were just talking about you! He went up to Athens for a fitting.

Can I encourage you and Aaron making the Gathering? I am registered and ready to meet up with the brotherhood. I have been mia the last few years myself. Talk to you soon my friend.

Say hi to Mary for me.

Hello Henry.!! I'm planning on being there, great to hear you're coming...been WAY too long my friend. I figured it up the other day, it's been close to 10 years since I've been to BG...or had a C4 Z.!!

LOL...I still remember meeting you the first time....13-14 years ago...early in the morn...Country Hearth parking lot....can still see you coming across the lot with coffee in ya hand..!! Pretty good huh?

Look forward seeing you...Mary says "Hi Henry.!!"....yesterday was her b-day, she had a good one, but now it's back to the grind...

Seeya...

Mike
Old 04-02-2013, 01:27 PM
AtsZR1
Instructor

Great News...I'm arriving on Wednesday and departing on Sunday. Staying at the University Plaza Hotel.

I also remember the day we met...you leaning over the black 91, 368 giving it a shine as the sun was coming up. We had a great conversation...this kicked off a great friendship. Your advise to chat with Aaron resulting in me test driving a number of cars at BG and buying Aaron's car...that was May of '99. (Wow 14 years ago, already)!

Good news we aren't getting a older. Now I am really looking forward to the gathering!

Happy B-day to Mary...give her a hug from me>
Old 04-02-2013, 01:56 PM
SGCZR1
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike, you got a severe case of
"ZRONEITIS"
Old 04-02-2013, 06:17 PM
combatdoc
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by USAFPILOT
no one wants a 94 black on black? I guess mine is safe for now then.
Well I wouldn't mind it!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Digital Disaster
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by DDSLT5
What's up Mike? I've got a 94 Z with grey interior for sale. It was always driven with care! It also has a 402 cid motor and a few other goodies. Less than 24K miles, a lot less than that on the motor.

Still got the Ford? How do ya like the newer Z?

Have a good one!
Sorry for eavesdropping, but you are selling a modded 94 ZR-1?
Old 04-03-2013, 07:59 AM
6spthunder
Advanced

cure for ZRONEITIS, high revving LT5, tires smoking...
Old 07-05-2014, 11:22 PM
zyal8r
Burning Brakes

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Hi Mike,

I know this is an old thread but I remember you owning this car and I remembered this thread when I looked for ZR-1s this week. I found #205 if you're still looking for it... 5800 miles now.

http://lucaschevycars.com/used/1995/...2/Lumberton-NJ

Wish I could buy it!

Mike
Old 07-07-2014, 07:38 PM
ASASN
Racer

Hey Mike....Thanks for the info.!! I actually found it a few weeks ago myself, called and talked to Paul up there....

Ironically, I found it a few days after taking delivery of another ZR I'd been wanting since, oh, around 1999..!! It's black also, so that kinda took me out of buying the 95 again...one black is enough.!!

It's a gorgeous car though, think it's got Corsa's and maybe a 4.56 gear...at least, last I heard that's what the previous owner was gonna do. That's been many years ago...so who knows.!!

Thanks again for looking out...

Mike P.

Get notified of new replies

To Just Curious!!!

Quick Reply: Just Curious!!!