C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Training Video on EBay: Good or Bad?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 01:49 AM
ZR1991
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Training Video on EBay: Good or Bad? (Usa1-Zr1)

Wow! It was a good week... Not the end, but as Winston said, the end of the beginning. Legal issues should be finished by year's end.

I'll start sending out tapes and post the names and hometowns as I do so.

If there is ANY problem, let me know. I QC each tape, but only ar random, as they will be nearly three hours long!
Old 03-29-2002, 01:10 AM
ZR1991
Drifting

Default Re: Training Video on EBay: Good or Bad? (ZR1991)

Wow!

This has turned into an interesting project. The combination of tapes is over 3 hours, and my training tape is two generations from the master.

So I obviously can't afford the time to edit each tape to shorten it (take out some of the "testing" on the training tape... believe me, you won't miss it after you see the sample I left in). So I am making a new master using some digital processing to clean up the color in these very old tapes. The master is about done, then I can make the tapes 6-8 at a time without tending to them.

I can then do as many as are wanted, after getting the tapes to those who wanted them first. You'll like them. The owner's tape has a lot of interesting info I had forgotten was there, and of gourse the LT5 training tape is fantastic. The tape makes it immediatly apparent what an engineering marvel the engine was.

Ne patient, I am making good progress, and still holding all checks. Tapes to go out roughly as the postmarks order. All tapes in one week from first tape.

Anyone else just hearing this can join in, once done, the master can be used indefinately, but I need to get the ones out to the people who are waiting first. But after that, we can have what we want.

Regards, and hopefully no one is mad at me,

Art in Baton Rouge.

[Modified by ZR1991, 11:13 PM 3/28/2002]

[Modified by ZR1991, 11:14 PM 3/28/2002]
Old 03-29-2002, 02:09 AM
BCZR1
Drifting

NC Events Coordinator
Default Re: Training Video on EBay: Good or Bad? (ZR1991)

Thanks for the update Art. Hey, I had to wait over 2 months before I could go pick up my ZR-1. Good things are worth waiting for :cheers:

Brian

Quick Reply: Training Video on EBay: Good or Bad?