C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

93 Black Rose/White ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 03:33 PM
LPE385
Melting Slicks

Received 109 Likes on 52 Posts

Default 93 Black Rose/White ?

Anyone know what happen to the car that was on Ebay? I tried to contact her via Ebay and here on the forum. Just wondering what the deal was. I saw the car only bid up to $32,100 or something.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Received 101 Likes on 90 Posts

I think it was a no sale
Old 12-14-2007, 09:13 AM
LPE385
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Goldcylon
I think it was a no sale
Yea from what I saw it was a no sale on ebay. I was wanting to know if anyone had an inside track on what the deal was. They never responded to any of my questions. "Like what does it take to buy the car"
Old 12-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by LPE385
Yea from what I saw it was a no sale on ebay. I was wanting to know if anyone had an inside track on what the deal was. They never responded to any of my questions. "Like what does it take to buy the car"
I really liked that car... but lets be realistic that was a NCRS ZR-1 if I ever saw one. In discussion with Jeffvette we both had the same opinion if you were planning on driving it I would have bagged the interior and stored it in the corner of the garage. A mega clean and very rare combo. I was hoping it would end up in somebodies collection (flyingryan where are you?). If the car had 20k on it it would have been a sweet driver. I completely understood the owners comment "its too good for me" As is, considering the current ZR-1 market its posed to attain the highest price possible and I beleive the seller had in mind "thier" price they wanted to get for it. Considering the dismal pictures how hard did they really want to sell it? If they put a little more effort in the presentation it would have been gone. My view was its was really for sale if I get what I want for it and I really dont want to sell it but if I sell it thats ok too. Just my .02

Last edited by Goldcylon; 12-14-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:31 PM
LPE385
Melting Slicks

I totally agree. I really don't think they wanted to sell the car deep down inside. I did own one of the two 93 Yellow/White cars and I really love White interior. I don't mind paying for a NCRS ( ) type car. I don't drive my cars in the first place so the lower the miles the better.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by LPE385
I totally agree. I really don't think they wanted to sell the car deep down inside. I did own one of the two 93 Yellow/White cars and I really love White interior. I don't mind paying for a NCRS ( ) type car. I don't drive my cars in the first place so the lower the miles the better.
Thats what I figured. This Z is a NCRS champion in waiting. Somebody will have the right figure some day.

Get notified of new replies

To 93 Black Rose/White ?

Quick Reply: 93 Black Rose/White ?