C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Anyone tried this place for injectors?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Trizney
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anyone tried this place for injectors?

This guy is selling brand new Bosch injectors that have all been bench tested and guaranteed to be within 1% flow-matched along with a 3yr warranty.

http://www.fiveomotorsport.com/Injec...TPI.asp#zr1pri

I emailed him and he said these injectors are both the 225cc injectors.

His price on the primaries are $329.50
His price on the secondaries are $289.50
Comes out to about $620

This is close to the Accel deal that Mike (Bad ZR1) found and gives another option over the RC injectors.

Are Bosch injectors any good?
Old 07-24-2006, 07:42 AM
tomtom72
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'19, '21-'22-'23-'24

Trey,
This is just an observation from reading the C4 Tech & performance section....a large number of those guys over there seem to prefer those injectors on the larger cube modified motors in their C4's.

Tom
Old 07-24-2006, 01:57 PM
RedRiderZR1
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

When I had my Stock Multec injectors and had some bad ones, I bought injectors from him. They worked great. Kept getting bad injectors pop up (none of his though) so I made a swap to RCs. Very nice guy. He runs the business out of his garage, or at least did at that time.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:50 AM
geekZ
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He still runs it out of his garage, swung by a few weeks back to grab injectors for my Durango. Guy knows his stuff and prices were very nice.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:31 PM
BAD ZR1

Sounds like another affordable option. I would be curious what the bosch injectors for the "early" applications look like and what was the original application. Maybe he is willing to provide a picture? I'm not aware of any Bosch injector that would work without the larger O-ring on early cars, but it would be very intersting if there is such a beast. If he does, send it my way.

The only thing I would look into is the 225cc rating. There have been a few posts that others have not had good results with 225's on stock and mild mod engines. Experts like Haibeck will likely talk you out of 225's unless you run a big cube motor with the corresponding calibration.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone tried this place for injectors?

Quick Reply: Anyone tried this place for injectors?