C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

84 dude asking about radio and interior lighting

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2023, 03:45 PM
84dude
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 84 dude asking about radio and interior lighting

hello again,

new issue occurred today while i was changing my doors courtesy lights to leds. tested the first one and looked great. started the passenger side and dropped the door and a pin came our from the locking harness. thought it was no big deal so continued to change the light and then reconnected the pin into the connector. finished the job and realized the doors lights werent turning on. Not my Radio, interior courtesy lights, nor my door locks work. need some ideas as to what it could be
Old 11-23-2023, 04:17 PM
JoBy
Drifting

Received 216 Likes on 168 Posts

Did you check the CTSY/CLK fuse?

Old 11-26-2023, 04:35 PM
84dude
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JoBy
Did you check the CTSY/CLK fuse?

yo i cant believe you of all users responded. ive read your posts of your turbo setups throughout the years and ive always aspired to get a setup like yours. you are a legend. as for my issue, it has been resolved. i dont know why but when checking continuity on all my fuses they all gave me the green light that nothing was broken. the fuses arent fully clear so when checking the ctsy fuse i took a closer look from the opening in the blade side and of course it was popped. i dont understand why it marked continuity if popped. oh well, at least its resolved.
The following users liked this post:
JoBy (11-27-2023)

Get notified of new replies

To 84 dude asking about radio and interior lighting

Quick Reply: 84 dude asking about radio and interior lighting