C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Jasper engine assembly - long block??? C4 1994

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2021, 08:53 AM
Red86Z51
Melting Slicks

Received 444 Likes on 322 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Unmodified
C4 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Originally Posted by ConeKLR
Oh please Mr. High all mighty, you have no room to talk. You put up for sale a C4 solid top which I responded to and drove 1.5 hours to meet with you and when I arrived you said you actually switch tops on me, which was a crappy looking top. Then you stated it would fit my 1996 which was completely false. You knew better, you sell enough parts to know. That was verified by another Corvette parts seller locally who knows you. Then I contacted you back to get a refund in which I ended up doing the leg work and had to take off from work to get my money back. You were made aware I was in the Koons dealership lobby waiting but you still made me wait for about 40 minutes, until I finally went into the shop to make contact you and get my money back.
Stop your preaching if you can't follow your owns rules.
How does your post have ANY relevance to the topic at hand?? Let me help you out with this: It does NOT! If you have an axe to grind with another member, send him a PM and vent your anger there.
The following users liked this post:
78Crui$er (12-17-2021)

Quick Reply: Jasper engine assembly - long block??? C4 1994