C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Mad Dog Trans. NFG PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 01:35 PM
nickpe
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Mad Dog Trans. NFG PLEASE READ

i started by talking to ed. he said he could build be a stage 3 trans full manual valve body. trans arrived painted like my 3 year old painted it. tail shaft was damaged. trans lasted for 150 miles. i called for three weeks only having to tell my story to every person i talked to. i never did get to talk to lou.. ive been calling scene august 2016, I get the same story evertime I call…lou is out to lunch, I guess lou is a smart man he;s been ripping people off back to the year 2000, of course that’s my opinion. PLEASE VALUE IT they call it a hand shake warranty. i did not do research on them...my bad..its all over the internet about their rip off antics, used or low grade parts. i never got my money back they suck...i went to better business bureau. Also getting attorney involved. THEY NEED TO BE STOPED ITS NOT RIGHT THEY CAN COUNTINUE TO RIP PEOPLE OFF they will get there’s.
On march 1st 2017 I talked to Dale. Dale said ill call ya tomorrow after he reviews with the boss, that’s Lou, who I never got to talk to and I do not think he exists,
Or he has a lot of people to take to lunch
I just called Dale back today 5/9/17, The length of time was due to me being hospitalized.I got sick.
Imagine that ….Dale said Lou was out to lunch…It’s 3:00 in the afternoon
And now my warranty was up
when you go to their site they look legit BEWARE
Gooole mad Dog….They have been selling this quality trans with lots of bad customer situations https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ies/woohoo.gif
Old 05-09-2017, 02:02 PM
vader86
Team Owner

Received 1,407 Likes on 1,020 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021
C4 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Sorry to hear you got screwed over, and hope you can recoup money through legal means.
Old 05-09-2017, 02:24 PM
don hall
Safety Car

Received 224 Likes on 177 Posts

I didn't read the damage $. PA allows Small Claims damages to $12.000.
No attorney required. Usually, there are paralegals available in your city to aid in preparing you case pro bono (free).

http://law.freeadvice.com/small_clai...aims-court.htm

Last edited by don hall; 05-09-2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:28 AM
blackozvet
Melting Slicks

Received 284 Likes on 219 Posts

This is the 4th thread you have started on the same subject.

Did you install the trans ? Is it a TV cable operated trans ?
The following users liked this post:
don hall (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 08:50 AM
WVZR-1
Team Owner

Received 2,271 Likes on 2,032 Posts

OP - you asked here on the forum before you ever started shopping and from the appearance of those threads you were given very good suggestions based upon "the question asked"

It appears you ignored all of the suggestions and never inquired here regarding your choice before the buy!

At this point I don't quite get the repetitive posts here on the CF.
The following users liked this post:
don hall (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017, 09:55 AM
pologreen1
Team Owner

Received 260 Likes on 239 Posts

It sucks, but what does this little shop have to do with this forum?

I understand you are upset, but posting this stuff here is not really relevant. If the business did something legitimately wrong you can deal with BBB by filing a claim, if you can prove anything and feel entitled you can take him to court.

Do you have initial documentation of conversations ,photos, complaints, responses?

It is 2017 NO handshake lasts like a signed copy from both parties. They have the internet to advertise, people need trans work and you a particular case.

If it is truthful and not slander spread the word locally more so than here, UNLESS you are hitting every car forum on the web to protect people.

The fact is it has been long enough to conceive and birth a child since this incident happened. In other words long enough to start a new life and a new path.

FYI I don't live anywhere near you and I googled that place and instantly got a result of a thread 2007 corvette forum guy complaining about them, I can't post because it's locked BUT the thread is peculiar and full of new accounts posting hate from '07-'12 when locked.

Its enough to say you should have just googled them or someone is still pissed since 2007 and chasing his own tail.

If it took $2,000 or whatever to learn how to do business it was a cheap lesson. It could have been a house you got screwed on.

Get notified of new replies

To Mad Dog Trans. NFG PLEASE READ

Quick Reply: Mad Dog Trans. NFG PLEASE READ