C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Needing a new set of O rings to complete my LT1 fuel rail rebuild, will these work?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 12:47 AM
boonie c4
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Needing a new set of O rings to complete my LT1 fuel rail rebuild, will these work?

I was informed by my local Chevy dealer that the necessary O rings to complete my LT1 fuel rail rebuild are nolonger available, this led me to searching the internet for O rings and look what I found at amazon.com.
they advertise these O rings as being gas proof, so check out the advertiesment and afterwards give me your opinion. Is this a na or ya?
the link :http://www.amazon.com/Neiko-Tools-Pr...p/B000OMKIDI/r
Old 07-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Joe C
Race Director

Received 703 Likes on 590 Posts

all ears here - i'm in the same boat for the o-rings. seems like the two o-rings for the (LT1) fuel pressure regulator are also discontinued. haven't tried NAPA, autozone, advanced auto, etc.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Muffin
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

If I were fooling with my fuel system I would call Jon at FIC. He'll know. His number has been listed more than once.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:24 AM
joesgulfstream
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my gas proof fuel injector O rings at Auto Zone , cheap. Half the money
Old 07-12-2011, 08:31 AM
boonie c4
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

My local NAPA store was my 1st stop and it was a no go that's what led me to my local Chevy dealer who informed me that these parts had been discountinued. Now my local O'Rilley"formerly known as Kragan" dose have these O rings on a individual bases so they will be my next stop in my quest to complete my fuel rail rebuild project.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:49 AM
oldalaskaman
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Muffin
If I were fooling with my fuel system I would call Jon at FIC. He'll know. His number has been listed more than once.

Get notified of new replies

To Needing a new set of O rings to complete my LT1 fuel rail rebuild, will these work?

Quick Reply: Needing a new set of O rings to complete my LT1 fuel rail rebuild, will these work?