C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

FOR SALE: 92 VETTE with Custom 101 mil TURBO, Dart block & T-400 Trans, STREET CAR

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 02:04 AM
nxtvctm
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE: 92 VETTE with Custom 101 mil TURBO, Dart block & T-400 Trans, STREET CAR

I am selling this 1992 Corvette Coupe due to I have back & neck issues from work and also having a second child on the way. The car has 39,350 miles on the car and frame with the following items that have approx 500 miles on the car and a total of over $70,000 invested in the car. This car will destroy any motorcycle and super car on the street. This car is a total sleeper. The car is set up with 93 octane at approx 15-18 lbs of boost and if you want to have more power you can add some 116 octane fuel and turn up the boost to 30 lbs with the computer re-programmed and run 8 seconds all day at the track with a good tire, traction, and a pilot. This car is insane with 93 octane and as I said before it will destroy any street car with full interior. I had the car built from Speedway Corvettes in Canada before he sold his business. If you want to see a video of the same set-up as mine with slicks and race gas go to www.speedwaycorvettes.com and click on Track/Video and also the videos at the bottom.

Serious Buyers only e-mail me questions about the car at nxtvctm@comcast.net

ASKING $39,500 OBO. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY E-MAIL ME & NO JOY RIDES

ALSO THERE ARE PICTURES OF THE CAR IF YOU CLICK ON MY FORUM NAME PROFILE AND GO TO MY ALBUMS.

ENGINE:
BLOCK = DART LITTLE M – Small Block Chevy
CUBIC INCH = 410
STROKE = 3.75
BORE = 4.155
COMPRESSION = 8:1
HEADS = BRODIX TRACK 1 ALUM FULLY PORTED & POLISHED
CAM = CUSTOM GRIND SOLID ROLLER CAM
MANIFOLD = EDELBROCK VICTOR JR
UPPER MANIFOLD = CUSTOM BY WILSON MANIFOLDS

FUEL SYSTEM:
FUEL PUMP = WELDON # 2025 FLOWS 165 GALLONS PER HOUR
INJECTORS = 96 LBS

TURBO SYSTEM CUSTOM:
TURBO = TURBONETICS THUMPER T-101
CUSTOM TURBO BLANKET
WASTEGATE = TURBONETICS DELTAGATE
INTERCOOLER = 3-CORE CUSTOM
HEADERS =CUSTOM BY SPEEDWAY CORVETTES
BOOST CONTROLER = INNOVATIVE MSBC

TRANSMISSION:
TRANSMISION = TURBO 400 MANUAL BUILT BY HUTCH TRANSMISSION SERVICES IN LONDON, CANADA
TRANSBRAKE
CONVERTER = NEAL CHANCE 4500 STALL
B&M TRANSCOOLER WITH SEPARATE COOLING FAN

ENGINE MANAGEMENT:
FAST DFI SYSTEM

COOLING:
MEZIERE REMOTE WATER PUMP 55 GALLONS PER HOUR
PRODUCTION DODGE VIPER COOLING FAN “HUGE”
GRIFFIN ALUMINUM RADIATOR
BE-COOL COOLANT OVERFLOW TANK

IGNITION:
MSD DIGITAL 7 IGNITION BOX
MSD IGNITION COIL WITH MSD 3 BAR MAP SENSOR

WHEELS & TIRES:
FRONT: STOCK 17” WHEELS WITH BF TIRES
REAR: 17” X 11” ZRI WHEELS WITH BFG DRAG RADIALS
ALSO INCLUDED IN A SET OF REAR 17” X 11” WIDE ZRI WHEELS WITH MICKEY ET STREET TIRES WITH ONLY A FEW MILES

MISC:
CUSTOM CHROME MOLY 6-POINT WITH REMOVABLE SIDE BARS AND WELDED SEAT BELT TABS.

Serious Buyers only e-mail me questions about the car at nxtvctm@comcast.net ASKING $39,500 OBO

Old 12-30-2008, 11:45 AM
mnstrlt1
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I posted this thread here for you some time ago (when you initially listed the car). Good luck with the sale.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:54 PM
TONYDEE64
Drifting

Nxtvctm, is yourcar still getting hot? It was at FLP for a period of time when Dan was trying to sort the overheating issue. If it's fixed, what did he do to finally fix it? Just curious.

I can tell the rest of you that this car is nice and that thumper turbo is huge alright! I'd like to have it, but I already made the mistake of putting $50k in my C4.... my wife wouldn't take too kindly to me doing that again.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:40 PM
nxtvctm
Cruising

We had some minor overheating issues when the car was built. We installed a

MEZIERE REMOTE WATER PUMP 55 GALLONS PER HOUR
PRODUCTION DODGE VIPER COOLING FAN
GRIFFIN ALUMINUM RADIATOR
BE-COOL COOLANT OVERFLOW TANK

and a custom fan schroud, and had a custom Turbo Blanket installed. The car runs cool now. No issues idling at a street light and even after you get on it it still maintains cool temps.

Originally Posted by TONYDEE64
Nxtvctm, is yourcar still getting hot? It was at FLP for a period of time when Dan was trying to sort the overheating issue. If it's fixed, what did he do to finally fix it? Just curious.

I can tell the rest of you that this car is nice and that thumper turbo is huge alright! I'd like to have it, but I already made the mistake of putting $50k in my C4.... my wife wouldn't take too kindly to me doing that again.

Get notified of new replies

To FOR SALE: 92 VETTE with Custom 101 mil TURBO, Dart block & T-400 Trans, STREET CAR

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: 92 VETTE with Custom 101 mil TURBO, Dart block & T-400 Trans, STREET CAR