C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

how to outperform most of the mods with stock TPI concept

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 11:45 AM
0Paul Ruggeri
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CFI-EFI
This sounds like the ever changing story. The plot, here, has more twists than a mystery novel. I'm going to wait for the movie to come out.

RACE ON!!!
Have you ever seen a French movie?
Old 12-13-2007, 02:05 PM
GeosFun
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The proof (either way) is in the pudding. Please give us the results, no matter what. We "nay sayers" will be gentle! Good luck
Old 12-22-2007, 11:51 AM
redvette6spd
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm Nothing wrong with doing something with your time and dreams the internal combustion engine/compressor relay hasn't changed drastically since its conception. Many other things have so using and TRYING to incorporating modern knowledge and technique a different direction to the good old combustion engine to make it more efficient great.
I really don't have a clue as to some of the terms and references you are using sounds like some here do.
I'm a 50 year old high school drop out who is a carpenter and I'm damn glad we have power tools. Some of the people here would still be wiping there asses with corn cobs if there went people thinking out side the box. Keep up the forward thinking and keep us posted. My advice is keep the politics out of your posts.

Quick Reply: how to outperform most of the mods with stock TPI concept