C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Dash Cluster?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 02:36 PM
billybalut
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Dash Cluster?

Had the dash cluster rebuilt in my 88 conv, put it in and its works great. but last night was the first time I drove it at night (no problem during the day) and when I turn the headlights on the right turn signal lite came on and stayed on. When I checked the turn signal it then blinked as normal and the light outside worked as normal. as soon as I turned the signal off the right signal light indicator came on again and stayed on. I also noticed that the high beam indicator is not working at all even though the high and low lights on the outside are working fine. This was an exchange cluster and although my old cluster was not working properly the signal area and high beams worked fine before. I love having the speedo, tach and engine management area's now working and displaying fine but this problem indicates to me that something may be wrong in the plugins or a module on the rebuild cluster. anyone have an idea what could be causing this problem? ANy input appreciated, Aloha
Old 08-25-2007, 02:47 PM
kize
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those signs given are related still to a cluster problem. Time to send that rebuilt cluster back for a check. Sounds like you inheirited someone elses dash cluster problem.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:55 PM
vinnies87
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07

could be a cluster ground issue,,, see www.batee.com for a very good digital cluster guide and repair...
Old 08-26-2007, 07:13 AM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by vinnies87
could be a cluster ground issue,,, see www.batee.com for a very good digital cluster guide and repair...

Get notified of new replies

To Dash Cluster?

Quick Reply: Dash Cluster?