C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Accel Gen 7 Fast Track Harness for sale.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 02:11 AM
mn_vette
Melting Slicks

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts

Default Accel Gen 7 Fast Track Harness for sale.....

Guys I have a Fast Track splice-in wiring harness for an Accel DFI Gen 7 setup. This setup works great if you are using the optispark and want an easy setup. From under the hood you wouldn't even know it was installed unless you know exactly what to look for. This setup has worked great for me.

The reason that I'm selling this is because I ran it through the firewall right were I now have my new master cylender(auto to manual conversion) So I had to disconnect it and pull it back throught. And now it will be quicker and easier for me to hook it up again by buying a new DFI harness since I'm now running a rear mount distributor.

This harness comes with a full set of instructions of how to install. Its really not that hard at all. If someone is interested please let me know via pm, email, whatever. Thanks.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:26 PM
RedyGo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much?
Old 03-30-2006, 10:24 AM
mn_vette
Melting Slicks

Sorry, you're way too late, Since I had no offers I reinstalled it instead of buying a new one.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:55 PM
lcvette
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brian,

what were you looking for a new one for out of curiousity? a better or easier plug and play for the dual synch? I have one more install to do so if you know of a better harness for the dual synch please let me know as I have a fast track harness still wrapped up for the other car. thanks man!

Chris
Old 04-03-2006, 11:54 AM
mn_vette
Melting Slicks

Chris, thanks for the heads up. I was looking for the easiest, quickest way of putting my car back together about a month ago. Since I had to remove my harness fully and I don't HAVE to have the splice in harness, I was going to just buy a new one and install it in 30 minutes instead of having to spend half a day to a day of splicing in wires.

Actually it only took me a couple of hours. Its much quicker the second time through. But the car has been up and running for 2 weeks now. I put it together so I could drive it to TX on a work assignment. Much nicer than driving around a rental car. And so far no major problems after my auto to manual switch. I'm heading to the track on Wed to find out if the tranny switch picked up some et for me.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:34 PM
lcvette
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

how is she feelin? I have been romping around in the 95 with the procharger on it.. it is a ball to drive.. plenty quick with enough power on tap to play around a little. I am posting my graph in a new thread..

ttyl man!

Chris

Get notified of new replies

To Accel Gen 7 Fast Track Harness for sale.....

Quick Reply: Accel Gen 7 Fast Track Harness for sale.....