C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

DART PRO 1 flow numbers???

Old 09-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Fancyazz
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DART PRO 1 flow numbers???

im looking into purchasing a 180cc set of heads and was unable to find the Dart Pro 1 heads flow charts for "out of the box" no addition CNC'ing.

can someone chime in on what they flow and the in/ex. flow ratios please?

thanks, Fancyazz
Old 09-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Aidoneus
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can get some flow numbers right from Dart's web site. For instance: http://www.dartheads.com/manager/upl...PRO1%20SBC.pdf (The 180 page appears to currently be down, but it seems to me that it was working not very long ago when I bought my Dart heads.). These are for unmodified heads directly from them. When I was shopping, I believe I also got additional flow numbers by calling and talking directly to them. By the way, I thought this was a good reference when i was shopping for heads: http://www.chevyhiperformance.com/techarticles/41598/

Good luck!
Old 09-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Aidoneus
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

By the way, I bought my Dart Heads from Yoder's Performance Engines on Ebay. I felt I got a good deal from him. I bet he could give you more flow numbers too. I talked to Russ and he was very easy to work with. When I got my polylocks, I had (1) 7/16" polylock instead of 3/8" and he resolved by overnighting the right one. I wouldn't hesitate to do further business with him. Search for dart pro heads on ebay and you'll find him. He can customize the package too as I needed to get upgraded springs to accomodate the 0.560 lift of my setup.

Last edited by Aidoneus; 09-03-2005 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Additional information
Old 09-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Fancyazz
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks! i got to see the flow numbers for the 200cc heads. a bit big for the motor i intend to build but at least i see they are definately in the ball park for a 195AFR and flow a bit better than 195TFS heads. not much...just a tad.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:16 AM
barbedwiredave
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Aidoneus
By the way, I bought my Dart Heads from Yoder's Performance Engines on Ebay. I felt I got a good deal from him. I bet he could give you more flow numbers too. I talked to Russ and he was very easy to work with. When I got my polylocks, I had (1) 7/16" polylock instead of 3/8" and he resolved by overnighting the right one. I wouldn't hesitate to do further business with him. Search for dart pro heads on ebay and you'll find him. He can customize the package too as I needed to get upgraded springs to accomodate the 0.560 lift of my setup.
I also bought mine from Yoder's, Russ is very easy to deal with and the price is exactly right. They are hopefully going on before winter but I may
have to wait till winter.
Dave

Get notified of new replies

To DART PRO 1 flow numbers???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DART PRO 1 flow numbers???