C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Help with Ostrich!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Jay7199
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Help with Ostrich!

Im having problems getting ostrich to work, I think I may have the incorrect bin but im not sure.

So I can connect with tunerproRT and I can upload the bin/download.. verify but I cannot make a connection to the ECU with datamaster/ALDLDroid.

The web is really confusing as to what mask to use, iv spent hours searching around before I even attempted to use ostrich and settled on the $DA3 mask for my first attempt, ALDLDroid uses a $DA3.adx file that the creater made for me and was able to log the car with only a slight mathematics issue witch is why I started there, Well with Ostrich plugged in and the $DA3 bin I found on the web uploaded.. no luck!

So I tried a $DA2 setup.. same thing, cannot connect so I did not even try to start the car obviously.

I found a BAFL vette 5.7 LT1 6speed bin on the web and tried that with the same result..

The car is a 93 6 speed, Moates says to use $DA2.

So does anyone have a bin for a 93 6speed or have any other insight?

Thanks.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:47 PM
ANTI VENOM
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Unfortunately I don't know anything about the Ostrich. I do believe that DA2 mask is correct for your car though. Here's a bump for ya...
Old 07-09-2014, 02:58 AM
Jay7199
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks, I actually got Ostrich to work, but now cannot figure out how tone down my big injectors so im not running super rich.

Get notified of new replies

To Help with Ostrich!

Quick Reply: Help with Ostrich!