C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

93 Corvette ADX file?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2014, 07:13 PM
Jay7199
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 93 Corvette ADX file?

Im trying to find a working ADX file for the 93 corvette, unfortunately all the postings I have found are a few years old with members saying to email them to receive it. Instead of bumping old threads I decided to post a new one, So can anyone help me out? I am using the 1320 bluetooth aldl cable I just got and plan to post a review after I get it working :P
Old 05-14-2014, 07:37 PM
vetteoz
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

http://www.tunerpro.net/downloadBinDefs.htm
Old 05-14-2014, 07:38 PM
Jay7199
Racer

I got the $DA2 from here but its .ads, so i attempted to convert it to .adx with no luck.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Trmccarty
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have had good luck at gearhead-efi.com. Look about have way down this page for a updated adx for a 93.

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...light=corvette

Hope this helps.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Jay7199
Racer

$DA3? I thought it was F-Bodys
Old 05-14-2014, 08:25 PM
Jay7199
Racer

no luck with that $DA3, same problem iv been having.. all the data just keeps flashing around and aldldroid says checksum is wrong.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:35 PM
Trmccarty
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

It is my understanding the $DA2 is for 92 corvettes and the $DA3 is for 93 corvettes and f-body. If you are using the $DA2 file you can check this out.

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...ll=1#post29337

Also if you read the rest of the first link I sent, on the second page it says you can use the $DA3 adx with the $DA2.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Jay7199
Racer

Hmm well i have attempted to use both without luck. here is a debug log using $DA3
Attached Files
File Type: txt
debugLog.txt (118.6 KB, 229 views)
Old 05-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Jay7199
Racer

Fixed up! The developer of aldldroid fixed the .adx file for me, would recommend 10/10. Happy to have some moderne tech in a older vette.
Old 11-16-2014, 04:01 PM
cousinit99
Instructor

Originally Posted by Jay7199
Fixed up! The developer of aldldroid fixed the .adx file for me, would recommend 10/10. Happy to have some moderne tech in a older vette.
Hey Jay, would you mind sending me that ADX file?
Old 12-06-2014, 01:05 PM
atgordon
Advanced

Default ADX file needed (I think)

Originally Posted by Jay7199
After reading this post, I purchased the BT dongle from RDR and ALDLDroid on an Android tablet.

I have the same problem mentioned earlier in the thread ... "Incompatible ADX file: checksum error". I emailed Sebastian and he said he is happy to help ... however, since he has crafted a working ADX file for a C4 Corvette, I wondered if it could be posted here.

Also, not sure it helps (or hinders), but my 94 6-speed ALDL 1.5 (16 pin housing) ECU is coded 16181333, and when searching for ADX files for that ECU, I am not able to find a file that matches (though I see mention that 16181051 $EE "might" work ...).

Any help welcomed!
Old 12-06-2014, 02:12 PM
BurberryEd
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sure could use the file for a 1992.
Thanks
Ed Burberry
Old 12-07-2014, 10:22 AM
atgordon
Advanced

Originally Posted by atgordon
... clip ...
I have the same problem mentioned earlier in the thread ... "Incompatible ADX file: checksum error". I emailed Sebastian and he said he is happy to help ... however, since he has crafted a working ADX file for a C4 Corvette, I wondered if it could be posted here ... clip ...
Sebastian Giroux sent me the I have uploaded the modified ADX file used by Jay7199. Due to the forum filing system rules, which stops the uploading of files with strange extensions such as .ADX, you have to REMOVE the .pdf from the file name leaving only the .ADX part.

The TP mask used is DA3, which "might" work for other model years ... incidentally, this did NOT work for me on my late 94. I still have the "Checksum mismatch error"
Attached Images  
Attached Images
Old 12-07-2014, 01:22 PM
atgordon
Advanced

I have been exchanging emails regularly with Sebastien Giroux (the author of ALDLDroid) regarding the problems I am encountering getting clean data to show on the program.

After some too'ing and fro'ing, it is clear that the ADX file has to work properly on TunerPro before it will do anything for ALDLDroid.

I do have TPv5 running on a W8.1 tablet, and the red Devil River BT dongle hooks up seamlessly once the serial port is set correctly in TP (send me a PM if this is something you need to do). I am not getting clean, stable data in TP: I get some accurate data but a lot of noisy data (ratio of 1:10 with more noise than good!).

I plan to work with the TP forum folks to see how I can fine tune the 16181055/$EE ADX to work with my car (there are a number of statements about inserting "silence" periods in the high speed data streams to reduce errors ... at this point, I don't even know what that means!).

Once I have a stable ADX, Sebastien has promised that he will work with me to make sure it works on ALDLDroid. This is hobby project for him, and he has a full time job: given that, I am very pleased with the speed of communication and willingness to work things through.

I'll post the stable ADX here once it is finalized ...

ATG
Old 12-07-2014, 01:26 PM
cousinit99
Instructor

Originally Posted by atgordon
I have been exchanging emails regularly with Sebastien Giroux (the author of ALDLDroid) regarding the problems I am encountering getting clean data to show on the program.

After some too'ing and fro'ing, it is clear that the ADX file has to work properly on TunerPro before it will do anything for ALDLDroid.

I do have TPv5 running on a W8.1 tablet, and the red Devil River BT dongle hooks up seamlessly once the serial port is set correctly in TP (send me a PM if this is something you need to do). I am not getting clean, stable data in TP: I get some accurate data but a lot of noisy data (ratio of 1:10 with more noise than good!).

I plan to work with the TP forum folks to see how I can fine tune the 16181055/$EE ADX to work with my car (there are a number of statements about inserting "silence" periods in the high speed data streams to reduce errors ... at this point, I don't even know what that means!).

Once I have a stable ADX, Sebastien has promised that he will work with me to make sure it works on ALDLDroid. This is hobby project for him, and he has a full time job: given that, I am very pleased with the speed of communication and willingness to work things through.

I'll post the stable ADX here once it is finalized ...

ATG
Yea, Sébastien's one cool operator..

Get notified of new replies

To 93 Corvette ADX file?

Quick Reply: 93 Corvette ADX file?