Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 09:24 PM
92corvette
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: (dgoodhue)

Well, what happened?
Did Jim pay up?
Old 08-26-2003, 11:05 AM
BigC4
Pro

Default Re: (92corvette)

Last Tuesday he asked for my address to send a check, but it has been a week and not a sign. I emailed him last night asking for a tracking number, I am waiting for a response. Today I am going to email his partner in this situation and inform him that I will be reporting it to the credit card company tomorrow. The credit card company says that in this case they would probably investigate his friend for fraud. Maybe this friend will apply some pressure to Jim. Either way he should know something about the person he was helpng out, so the other guy is just as guilty. I should be refunded via the credit card company and they will prosecute.

[Modified by BigC4, 11:28 AM 8/26/2003]
Old 08-26-2003, 03:33 PM
james holley
Pro

Default Re: Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!! (BigC4)

To the best of my knowledge, he lives in or around Bakersfield. Why doesnt somebody give him an attitude adjustment? :reddevil
Old 08-26-2003, 10:12 PM
BigC4
Pro

Default Re: Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!! (LS1Tuner)

If somehow i cashed the money and dont know it. I would be MORE than happy to send him money back. Im not poor and dont need the money...if it was my mistake ill take care of it.
Someone asked about an update...

ME: Just checking to see if you sent anything? If you did I would like a tracking number.

JIM: No I didnt send the check yet. I still have the address and i was waiting
till this friday to send it.

ME: Why wait until this Friday?

JIM: Because after a long vegas trip this weekend, i now am waiting for payday.

For someone who is not poor and does not need the extra money, it sure seems that he needs the extra money.

That really is hard to believe that I have waited for 6 months for the check to expire and now I have to wait for him to stop having a good time. I have had enough.

I sent the person that let Jim use his paypal account and he is really interested in helping. He said this is not the first time that his account had been abused and that he would straighten things out.

Tomorrow I will turn it over to credit card Financial Crimes Division.
Old 08-26-2003, 10:57 PM
GDP
Team Owner

If somehow i cashed the money and dont know it. I would be MORE than happy to send him money back. Im not poor and dont need the money...if it was my mistake ill take care of it.

Someone asked about an update...

ME: Just checking to see if you sent anything? If you did I would like a tracking number.

JIM: No I didnt send the check yet. I still have the address and i was waiting
till this friday to send it.

ME: Why wait until this Friday?

JIM: Because after a long vegas trip this weekend, i now am waiting for payday.

For someone who is not poor and does not need the extra money, it sure seems that he needs the extra money.

That really is hard to believe that I have waited for 6 months for the check to expire and now I have to wait for him to stop having a good time. I have had enough.

I sent the person that let Jim use his paypal account and he is really interested in helping. He said this is not the first time that his account had been abused and that he would straighten things out.

Tomorrow I will turn it over to credit card Financial Crimes Division.
:cheers: Hope everything turns out bad... for Jim!
I wouldn't be too worried if I were you about getting your money back. :thumbs:
Old 08-26-2003, 11:54 PM
92corvette
Burning Brakes

He has an excuse for everything.
He can be made to pay up, but it takes persistence.

Good luck Trevor.
Old 08-26-2003, 11:58 PM
JADVette94
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!! (92corvette)

OMFG! I have had several good transactions on this forum, but after reading this post, I must say I will have to think twice from now on. It is truly sad and frustrating that poopie like this goes on. :nonod:
Old 08-27-2003, 09:46 AM
BigC4
Pro

I just got an email back from xtreamcaraudio@hotmail.com "James Grasty"
this is the person that let Jim use is paypal account.

Note- James stated that Jim had done this before on his paypal account.

After forwarding James the email stating that Jim was going to pay me back, James responds that he is getting 2 conflicting stories. Yes I agree, but they are both Jim's stories. One where he says he will send a payment and the other where he states that I am just an agry shopper.

Now I know why Jim hangs out with James. James must not be the shiniest knife in the drawer more like a spork than an actual utensil. Well this is awesome James wants to stick up for Jim not knowing that the most recent scam is going to be the one that Jim dumps on James ie.. credit card fraud.

At this point these two are perfect for each other so I did not feel so guilty filing the preliminary report this morning.

This is not the first time I have had to deal with credit card fraud, I will let everyone know how this one turns out.

Always use a credit card to pay, they are stingier with their money than anyone.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:02 AM
92corvette
Burning Brakes

I just got an email back from xtreamcaraudio@hotmail.com "James Grasty"
this is the person that let Jim use is paypal account.
You mean this guy?
http://www.rateusa.com/data/html/45176.html

[Modified by 92corvette, 10:36 AM 8/27/2003]
Old 08-27-2003, 11:08 AM
BigC4
Pro

I guess that is the guy I haven't any idea, after that last email I figured that James and Jim were the same people.

How did you find that? Do you have one for Jim?
[Modified by BigC4, 11:15 AM 8/27/2003]

[Modified by BigC4, 11:34 AM 8/27/2003]
Old 08-27-2003, 11:10 AM
lampedusa
Pro

Well, I just bought some wheels from him, and I had better be getting them. I guess this post was just a little too late. :yesnod:
Old 08-27-2003, 11:34 AM
krivera
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow that is a scam they got going hu! now how old is this guy? it seems to me all the girls that give him props are like 16 years old...damn they are going to be playied like the guys on this forum!
Old 08-27-2003, 11:37 AM
BigC4
Pro

Default Re: Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!! (krivera)

I did not even know you could find information like that on the internet. That is scary.

I still think it is all the same person Jim = James. If I were accused of helping out a criminal I would have cleared my name immediately.
Old 08-27-2003, 02:37 PM
GDP
Team Owner

Default Re: Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!! (lampedusa)

Well, I just bought some wheels from him, and I had better be getting them. I guess this post was just a little too late. :yesnod:
This thread has been here for a few weeks now, and this Jim Voyles has ripped people off in the past, generally selling wheels. That's most of what he rips people off with.

[Modified by GDP, 1:38 PM 8/27/2003]
Old 08-27-2003, 03:22 PM
dtorc4
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!! (JADVette94)

OMFG! I have had several good transactions on this forum, but after reading this post, I must say I will have to think twice from now on. It is truly sad and frustrating that poopie like this goes on. :nonod:
Don't worry about this, JAD. Voyles pops up from time to time around here. He is the bad apple, but believe me, he is not a fellow "brother". You should check around before any transaction anywhere to find out the history of the seller. Not just on this forum, but anywhere on the internet (or brick and mortar stores for that matter). But generally speaking, everyone on this forum is great.
Old 08-27-2003, 03:37 PM
LS1Tuner
Advanced

Default Re: Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!! (dtorc4)

You come out of no where 6 months after i sold you some headers and suddently tell me that i have an extra check from something ive heard nothing about for 6-8 months, that i didnt even know i had! I told you "sure no problem ill send it back" and your still whining and bitching about it? I got your address monday when i got home from vacation. I told you id send it to you friday.

Is there a problem here?

Quit your whining on pressing this complaint or filing whatever. I told youd id take care of it, so why dont you quit acting as if I did something wrong and just let me take care of it. I never heard one complaint in any shape/way or form until last week, 6-8 months later! then you even said the headers were kissed up and didnt fit right. You didnt have one complaint 6-8 months ago, so dont make up stuff now.

me and james = not the same person. He is a friend of mine. He doesnt have a clue on what this is about because it was so long ago. I barely even remember selling the headers, because ive sold 1000 other things on the net since then.
Old 08-27-2003, 03:51 PM
wetsus
Heel & Toe

Default Re: Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!! (lampedusa)

Hey lampedusa,
Let us know if you get your wheels.

Get notified of new replies

To Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!!

Old 08-27-2003, 04:17 PM
92corvette
Burning Brakes

You come out of no where 6 months after i sold you some headers and suddently tell me that i have an extra check from something ive heard nothing about for 6-8 months, that i didnt even know i had! I told you "sure no problem ill send it back" and your still whining and bitching about it? I got your address monday when i got home from vacation. I told you id send it to you friday.

Is there a problem here?
Corvetteforum:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=195556

Corral.net forum:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

[B]Ebay feedback for wayquick4u:[B]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=wayquick4u

[B]Ebay feedback for 383n20vette:[B]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...id=383n20vette

[B]Ebay feedback for meangreen78:[B]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...id=meangreen78

[B]Ebay feedback for ninesec427:[B]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=ninesec427

YES, I WOULD SAY THERE IS A PROBLEM. The problem is that Jim only pay up when someone presses charges etc. Then everyone drops the charges and Jim gets off scott free. He's been doing it for years.

[Modified by 92corvette, 3:21 PM 8/27/2003]
Old 08-27-2003, 05:03 PM
BigC4
Pro

Is there a problem here?

Quit your whining on pressing this complaint or filing whatever. I told youd id take care of it, so why dont you quit acting as if I did something wrong and just let me take care of it. I never heard one complaint in any shape/way or form until last week, 6-8 months later! then you even said the headers were kissed up and didnt fit right. You didnt have one complaint 6-8 months ago, so dont make up stuff now.
You are thick headed and I have already explained this part, but for the slow person I will repeat it.

It was 6 months, because that was when the money order was suppose to expire. While waiting for it to expire my bank notified me that it had been cashed. If I had known it was cashed back in Feb then I would have pestered you long ago.

As for the condition of the headers this is NOT REALLY THE MORAL OF THIS STORY. I should have known when you wouldn't send a picture of them and then you gave me some website which they also were not visible: I never said anything earlier, because I had a feeling you had the check the whole time and I was worried If I said anything you would have cashed the check before it expired.
So as for the condition of the headers I have a tubing bender and a welder so I will just repair them.

OVER HERE:
MORAL OF THE STORY- I have a problem with waiting for my money while you go out and live it up in Vegas, while I still do not know if your intentions are true. You said "
no problem I am not poor and it is not a lot of money" if it were not a lot of money you would have already sent it.

[Modified by BigC4, 5:16 PM 8/27/2003]
Old 08-27-2003, 05:53 PM
Caboboy
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22
'23-'24

Is there a problem here?

Corvetteforum:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=195556

Corral.net forum:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

[B]Ebay feedback for wayquick4u:[B]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=wayquick4u

[B]Ebay feedback for 383n20vette:[B]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...id=383n20vette

[B]Ebay feedback for meangreen78:[B]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...id=meangreen78

[B]Ebay feedback for ninesec427:[B]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=ninesec427

YES, I WOULD SAY THERE IS A PROBLEM. The problem is that Jim only pay up when someone presses charges etc. Then everyone drops the charges and Jim gets off scott free. He's been doing it for years.

[Modified by 92corvette, 3:21 PM 8/27/2003]

This punk is disgusting. Does anybody have this kid's home address? Who lives in Bakersfield that can help locate this poopiebird?

Quick Reply: Warning: be careful dealing with Ls1tuner!!!