Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

CHROME C5 wheels & tires for your C4 on ebay, Great deal ending soon

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 02:39 PM
Corvettj
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default CHROME C5 wheels & tires for your C4 on ebay, Great deal ending soon

This is a great deal reserve less than 1/2 price of new

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...404954074&rd=1
Old 02-28-2003, 07:28 PM
kittmaster
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: CHROME C5 wheels & tires for your C4 on ebay, Great deal ending soon (Corvettj)

that won't last, they'll sign on under another name and with a :troll and drive the price up to what they really want for the rims and someone will buy them at their asking cost or more. No real deals on ebay anymore

kitt
Old 02-28-2003, 07:41 PM
Corvettj
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: CHROME C5 wheels & tires for your C4 on ebay, Great deal ending soon (kittmaster)

HUH? since I am the one selling them, I don't think I will be bidding against anyone, I just want to sell them and think they are a great tire wheels package...seems to be no interest here, that is why I placed them on e-bay
Old 02-28-2003, 08:49 PM
kittmaster
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: CHROME C5 wheels & tires for your C4 on ebay, Great deal ending soon (Corvettj)

o o o o .......I'm sorry........I thought you were pointing them out as you were browsing on ebay as a good buy.......I didn't realize you were the seller.....MY BAD...... :cheers: We see it all the time a great deal and bunch of buyers with like 1 review drive the price through the roof. How impressive is that........I got my entire foot ankle and part of my knee jammed in my mouth....... :lol: Now that I feel totally stupid for not paying attention I'm gonna leave now........good luck with the sale..... :leaving:

Kitt
Old 02-28-2003, 11:29 PM
Ramanstud
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: CHROME C5 wheels & tires for your C4 on ebay, Great deal ending soon (kittmaster)

I wouldn't feel THAT bad, Kitt. Especially after the who GTSyellow fiasco and others like it. Not an uncommon scheme, but luckily not so in this instance. Those are nice wheels, good luck with the sale!

:cheers:

A rant: I think ebay should BAR those damn reserves! If a seller wont take anything less than X dollars, why tease us in the first place? OOOhhh, I hate that! :rant:

:jester
Old 02-28-2003, 11:41 PM
MrNuke
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: CHROME C5 wheels & tires for your C4 on ebay, Great deal ending soon (Ramanstud)

I agree. Reserves are a bunch of BS anyways... :mad

Get notified of new replies

To CHROME C5 wheels & tires for your C4 on ebay, Great deal ending soon

Quick Reply: CHROME C5 wheels & tires for your C4 on ebay, Great deal ending soon