Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Heilemans Old Style Beer Sign C4 Inflatable Car NOS

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 10:07 PM
Wildmanht
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Default SOLD Heilemans Old Style Beer Sign C4 Inflatable Car NOS

SOLD - Late 80's Super Cool Old Style Beer C4 Inflatable. NEW, never opened. This would have been a Point of Sale display in a Liquor or Grocery store back in the late 80's. There are 2 tabs on each end that allows for you to hang it from a ceiling or rafter if you want to. You would just need the string to do it.

This came from an old beer distributor that had a couple of them still from back in the day. I bought the 3 they had, kept one, already sold here the second one and this is the LAST one we have. Pictured is our C4 inflatable that we kept for our game room just to show you what it looks like when inflated. What you will receive is the final picture of it still in the factory sealed original plastic bag that includes the instructions and 2 patches. There is a water spot on the instructions that is inside the bag. My guess some water splashed on the plastic bag and the paper instructions happen to be underneath the small factory round hole in the bag so as to let the rubber breathe when it was made.

Dimensions are: 48x30x13

Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping is not included and will be calculated based on your zip code.

Last edited by Wildmanht; 09-23-2020 at 07:16 PM. Reason: sold
Old 09-14-2020, 03:25 AM
Wildmanht
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Bump. Had a number of PM's but still for sale.

Quick Reply: FS: Heilemans Old Style Beer Sign C4 Inflatable Car NOS