Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: metal throttle pedal mount

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 11:06 AM
NASCAR314
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Default metal throttle pedal mount

Hello, I'm looking for one of the old aluminum gas pedal mounts that were around years ago. These were made to replace broken stock plastic mounts in C4's. I don't believe anyone makes them anymore, but their must be some out their somewhere. I had one I had purchased from R-D racing about 15 years ago but I sold that car and the mount went with it. (R-D racing is no longer in business) Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-17-2020, 12:12 PM
armysnipe
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

This is where I got mine from.
Old 05-17-2020, 12:18 PM
armysnipe
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

Rest of business card.
Old 05-24-2020, 12:06 PM
IBVETN2
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAR314
Hello, I'm looking for one of the old aluminum gas pedal mounts that were around years ago. These were made to replace broken stock plastic mounts in C4's. I don't believe anyone makes them anymore, but their must be some out their somewhere. I had one I had purchased from R-D racing about 15 years ago but I sold that car and the mount went with it. (R-D racing is no longer in business) Any help would be appreciated.
I have one for sale. This is CNC machined from a solid billet aluminum, not some cheap fabricated piece with loose spacers for mounts. this is a close reproduction of the factory mount with the 3rd standoff under the pivot for support to prevent the twisting load on the firewall and mounting studs. It is universal fit between years but may require a little trimming of firewall pad if yours has the 3 small holes like the earlier ones instead of the large single hole in the pad. Comes with pivot pin, nylon spacers, washer, and cotter pin.

Old 07-22-2022, 08:08 PM
AZSP33D
Burning Brakes

Received 260 Likes on 207 Posts

Anyone have a billet gas pedal mount available?

Get notified of new replies

To metal throttle pedal mount

Quick Reply: WTB: metal throttle pedal mount