Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Judging interest in a hardtop

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2018, 11:18 PM
RocketSled
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Judging interest in a hardtop

I need to make space in the garage and this car's not getting the attention it deserves. Knowing just how long it took to find a hardtop for it, and just how much it improved the way the car handled, I'm curious if anyone out there is interested in purchasing it.

I'm in Denver, and the weatherstripping is in good shape. It'd include all of the brackets and fasteners.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:02 AM
Cruisinfanatic
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Clifton Park, NY ..............Clearwater, FL ... 85 Original Owner
Received 553 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by RocketSled
I need to make space in the garage and this car's not getting the attention it deserves. Knowing just how long it took to find a hardtop for it, and just how much it improved the way the car handled, I'm curious if anyone out there is interested in purchasing it.

I'm in Denver, and the weatherstripping is in good shape. It'd include all of the brackets and fasteners.
After 18 yrs here you should know that the rule says you most post a price.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:07 AM
RocketSled
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Snarky reply aside, I’m trying to establish value and if there's interest. I’m already coming to grips that the rest of the car is way down the scale from a cost standpoint. I’d MUCH rather post with a price when I can put a price on it that won’t scare folks off.

I spent 12 years finding it and paid $1200 when I did so. I also don’t want the risk of packing it poorly and it not arriving in good shape as they’re kinda rarer then hen’s teeth.

Last edited by RocketSled; 08-02-2018 at 08:24 AM.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Best Offers & Gauging Interest
The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sales or WTB thread where a price has been stipulated. Responses to WTB threads must include an asking price.

We will not permit posts or threads where no price is stated, and the seller asks for open offers. Neither is it acceptable to ask a ridiculously high price with a request for offers.

Get notified of new replies

To Judging interest in a hardtop

Quick Reply: FS: Judging interest in a hardtop