Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS- L98 Taylor Plug wires, MSD cap/rotor, window regulator

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 12:40 PM
black85
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Default FS- L98 Taylor Plug wires, MSD cap/rotor, window regulator

I'm cleaning out my garage and barn, and have some parts from my 1985 to unload.

Taylor p/n: 079028 409 Pro Race4 Wires - Black 10.4mm racing spark plug wire set. Never installed, still in the box. Comes with Taylor pn 42729 red wire separators and 42725 red vertical brackets which are the mounting kits you need for the side bolt valve covers. This is everything you need for the side bolt valve covers. To use these wires with center bolt you would need a different bracket kit. The 10.4mm wires are huge and won't work with factory spark plug wire holders. $85+ shipping which is about 1/2 price (wires are selling for about $125 + $38 for the wire separators)

MSD HEI Distributor Cap & Rotor p/n 8416- New in package. $15 plus shipping

Window Regulator and Motor - New Style for passenger side. I bought a pair of these on the forum, replaced driver side, and found passenger side already had the updated motor in it, so it is just extra. It was used when I bought it, but I tested it. $50 plus shipping. Let me know if you want a pic.

Dave

Quick Reply: FS- L98 Taylor Plug wires, MSD cap/rotor, window regulator