Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Dana 36 2.59 Differential - Free to a good home

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 01:22 PM
jonecap
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Dana 36 2.59 Differential - Free to a good home

I have a Dana 36 differential with a 2.59 gear ratio that I would like to get rid of. I am not willing to ship it, so local pick up is the only option. It's in great shape. It came out of a 94 convertible with 91,000 miles on it. There was no noise or any issues with the posi unit. It was removed from the car to install a differential with a lower gear ratio.

I am located just outside of Raleigh North Carolina. If someone would like to have this differential, please send me a private message to make arrangements to pick it up.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:26 PM
biker4ever
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jonecap
I have a Dana 36 differential with a 2.59 gear ratio that I would like to get rid of. I am not willing to ship it, so local pick up is the only option. It's in great shape. It came out of a 94 convertible with 91,000 miles on it. There was no noise or any issues with the posi unit. It was removed from the car to install a differential with a lower gear ratio.

I am located just outside of Raleigh North Carolina. If someone would like to have this differential, please send me a private message to make arrangements to pick it up.
PM sent
Old 12-01-2015, 04:01 PM
jonecap
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Diff is picked up. No longer available

Get notified of new replies

To Dana 36 2.59 Differential - Free to a good home

Quick Reply: Dana 36 2.59 Differential - Free to a good home