Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

got a old set of shocks? I need the bottom mounting brackets on the front shocks.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 06:55 PM
turbotim23
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default got a old set of shocks? I need the bottom mounting brackets on the front shocks.

Hi I'm looking for the steel mounting brackets that go through the shock bushing to bolt the bottom of the front shocks down on a 93 corvette. I don't even need the whole shock you could cut after the round section before shipping. If you have a good pair send me a pm. Thanks Tim
Old 08-19-2015, 09:31 PM
1994DelawareCoup
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by turbotim23
Hi I'm looking for the steel mounting brackets that go through the shock bushing to bolt the bottom of the front shocks down on a 93 corvette. I don't even need the whole shock you could cut after the round section before shipping. If you have a good pair send me a pm. Thanks Tim
I have new shocks and rotors to put on my 94. The old ones are the original bisteins 65,000 miles. Your welcome to e'm if you pay the freight. Plan is to replace them this Saturday.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:53 PM
kenpeindl
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by 1994DelawareCoup
I have new shocks and rotors to put on my 94. The old ones are the original bisteins 65,000 miles. Your welcome to e'm if you pay the freight. Plan is to replace them this Saturday.
PM sent.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:40 AM
kenpeindl
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by 1994DelawareCoup
Just curious if these shocks were still available.

Get notified of new replies

To got a old set of shocks? I need the bottom mounting brackets on the front shocks.

Quick Reply: got a old set of shocks? I need the bottom mounting brackets on the front shocks.