Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS ZR-1 WIDEBODY AERO WING 90-95 or 90-96 Widebodys

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Received 101 Likes on 90 Posts

Default FS ZR-1 WIDEBODY AERO WING 90-95 or 90-96 Widebodys

Last year I removed the rear wing off my ZR-1 that was professionally installed by the PO. This is referred to as the Aero Wing and the shorter version of it can be seen in the Mid America Online Catalog. This is a rare wing as no wings are currently being made for the ZR-1 or Widebody kits anymore. The current wings for these types of endowed rear cars are too short. So here is an opportunity to get a wing that fits your car. See how the edges hug the rear body line? Also as you can see in the profile pic the styled upper lip on the rear portion. If you were to wing a wide body this would have been my choice vs a grocery cart style wing.

Mine is painted white (Obviously) but has typical Knicks and knocks associated with use and will need to be primed, sanded and painted. It is what it is.. a used and rare wing. Mine was also strutted to the frame from the underside and I will include all those brackets and grommets as well.

This is a for sale thread. Please do not clutter it up with your opinions against wings. This is simply a for sale thread

The wing is low and long and will require packing skills beyond my capabilities so it will have to be professionally packaged and insured. Here are a few old pictures of it on my car. I will accept paypal $250 plus actual shipping. You will not likely see one again. GC

Old 07-10-2014, 02:10 PM
89 Vett
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Good looking wing, but I don't think it will work with my wide body project since I'm retaining a widened version of the flat bumper on my '89 to fit the ZR-1 quarters.

It looks like the wing support curves down to fit the curved bumper.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by jwheelerjr
Good looking wing, but I don't think it will work with my wide body project since I'm retaining a widened version of the flat bumper on my '89 to fit the ZR-1 quarters.

It looks like the wing support curves down to fit the curved bumper.
Indeed it does.. the newer versions are too short and does not follow the curves. Back in the day (Early to mid ninetys) there were widebody available kits to create the look of the back in of the ZR-1. Like this wing those too are long gone. You could also mod this to deliberlity fit your project car as there is no center strut in the way. Then it would follow your body line at less that half the cost of a new wing that wont fit. GC

Last edited by Goldcylon; 07-10-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 02:27 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Ttt

Get notified of new replies

To FS ZR-1 WIDEBODY AERO WING 90-95 or 90-96 Widebodys

Quick Reply: FS ZR-1 WIDEBODY AERO WING 90-95 or 90-96 Widebodys