Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

ProCharger D-1 HO Kit/System NIB For Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 02:08 AM
Godspeed Dan
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ProCharger D-1 HO Kit/System NIB For Sale!

I have a brand new in the box ProCharger for the C4. I got it for my 1990 manual, but it fits '85-'92 C4's I believe - please verify. Now I need to sell the car. I have the complete Tuner Kit with the D-1 upgrade I'll sell for just $3,995, well below what anyone sells these for, retail is $5k. I also have the complete twin Inter-cooler kit for the C4 New in Box as well, that goes for $1,200, but I'll sell it for $925. I also have the Greg BlowerWorks In-Tank and In-Line Fuel Pumps, 4 wiring harnesses for Boost-A-Pump to pump, programmer for stock ECM w/ CD, the upgraded Hi-Amp pump install harnesses and a base chip that will work with your car with the Blower bolted on. All you need is a set of 63LB Injectors and you are ready and chipped to hit the road and pile up Kills! She'll work from the get go with the ability, as it comes complete with the hardware to fine tune it from BlowerWorks, to self tune to perfection. Cost on the fuel system was $1,000, I'll sell all of that for just $600. Shipping costs are actual shipping costs for the way you'd like me to ship them to you. Take another $100 off if you buy all 3 pieces at once. That is a superior $7,000 system at a fraction of that cost; and everything is new in the box and under warranty. Sweet Deal! Email back if interested.

Thanks,

Dan

Last edited by Godspeed Dan; 04-22-2014 at 01:41 AM.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:46 PM
Godspeed Dan
Cruising

Nobody wants their C4 to be able to kill any brand new Vette? I also have NIB C4 Hooker headers, American Racing Dual 3" X-Pipe made custom, A complete Custom ZEX Spray Bar Nitrous kit for the L98 and a Mini-Ram from TPIS with a 58MM T/B and 32LB injectors. Let me know if anyone likes to go fast in their Corvette... it's tax return time, so the the $ is out there.

Last edited by Godspeed Dan; 04-24-2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: fix missing
Old 04-26-2014, 10:53 PM
USMC4Life
Heel & Toe

How much for the hookers? Are they part # 2149
Old 04-27-2014, 01:03 AM
wezley5150
1st Gear

Default Headers and tpis

Originally Posted by Godspeed Dan
Nobody wants their C4 to be able to kill any brand new Vette? I also have NIB C4 Hooker headers, American Racing Dual 3" X-Pipe made custom, A complete Custom ZEX Spray Bar Nitrous kit for the L98 and a Mini-Ram from TPIS with a 58MM T/B and 32LB injectors. Let me know if anyone likes to go fast in their Corvette... it's tax return time, so the the $ is out there.
How much do you want for the headers?

Also how much for the mini ram?

Looking to upgrade a few things. Thanks

Wes
Old 04-27-2014, 04:15 AM
Godspeed Dan
Cruising

Originally Posted by wezley5150
How much do you want for the headers?

Also how much for the mini ram?

Looking to upgrade a few things. Thanks

Wes
The Headers are NIB. They are the HKR-2151 with the high heat paint and no EGR hookups, which don't belong on headers. If you want your air pump and egr, just keep her stock - $425. The TPIS Mini-Ram comes with an Edelbrock 58MM T/B, electronics and 32LB injectors and are in very good working order and clean - $995. If you buy both I'll sell for $1,395 plus actual shipping.

Both parts are actual shipping cost as fast as you want it shipped to you, they are both boxed and ready to ship.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:28 PM
USMC4Life
Heel & Toe

a google search for hooker headers 2151 shows ceramic coated headers. yours are just the black high temp paint?
Old 04-27-2014, 08:52 PM
Godspeed Dan
Cruising

Most searches get these products mixed up. These are the best bang for your Buck as far as headers go. And you can always get them Jet-Hot coated on your own or High-Heat Powder Coated and save $. Either way, these offer the biggest HP gain and at the most affordable cost. The stock Headers & Intake on the L98 kill the power more than any other bolt-on. Just changing these two things, and maybe a cam later on, will put your car well into the 300HP range; up from 245. That is a Huge Difference for the $. Here is the link of where they came from...

Amazon.com: Hooker 2151HKR Super Comp. Header 84-96 Corvette: Automotive Amazon.com: Hooker 2151HKR Super Comp. Header 84-96 Corvette: Automotive
Old 04-28-2014, 12:10 PM
89 Vett
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

PM sent on blower and accessories
Old 04-29-2014, 05:20 AM
Godspeed Dan
Cruising

John,

I will sell the whole shooting match for $5420 plus actual shipping cost, at the speed you want it shipped at. That comes with the ProCharger 1GB211-D1 HO Tuner Kit, The Dual Twin-Core Inter-Cooler kit, the 255gal/hr In-Tank Fuel Pump, the 255gal/hr In-Line Fuel Pump, and the BlowerWorks Fuel system with all harnesses, CD Program to self tune, add a Boost-A-Pump and a custom chip for your 1989 Corvette to get your Blown Vette running good from the start.

It is also on CL and eBay, so let me know ASAP before someone Buys-It-Now and you lose out on this crazy deal that is $100 under my dealer cost.

Thanks,

Dan

Last edited by Godspeed Dan; 04-29-2014 at 05:22 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-16-2014, 08:31 PM
vett4fun
Cruising

Originally Posted by Godspeed Dan
John,

I will sell the whole shooting match for $5420 plus actual shipping cost, at the speed you want it shipped at. That comes with the ProCharger 1GB211-D1 HO Tuner Kit, The Dual Twin-Core Inter-Cooler kit, the 255gal/hr In-Tank Fuel Pump, the 255gal/hr In-Line Fuel Pump, and the BlowerWorks Fuel system with all harnesses, CD Program to self tune, add a Boost-A-Pump and a custom chip for your 1989 Corvette to get your Blown Vette running good from the start.

It is also on CL and eBay, so let me know ASAP before someone Buys-It-Now and you lose out on this crazy deal that is $100 under my dealer cost.

Thanks,

Dan
Still available and location?
Old 06-16-2014, 09:13 PM
Godspeed Dan
Cruising

Default ProCharger 1990 C4 D1

Originally Posted by vett4fun
Still available and location?
That System sold in 1 week at full price. However, I still have all of the Greg's BlowerWorks Fuel Kit. The In-Tank and In-Line 255/LPH Pumps, all the special install kits for the pumps, the harnesses for the Boost-A-Pump Kits for either pump, only need to use the one on the In-Tank Pump to fuel 1,200 RWTQ and RWHP and the D-1 only goes to 1,000 TWTQ & RWHP; so with this kit you are all good, even comes with chip programmer and a chip that is already made for your specs, so your car will work great boosted out of the box, then you can fine tune it yourself with included instructions and AFR/Closed-LOOP O2 Sensors. All you need is to buy 62LB/HR Injector Set that matches the Manifold you are using. Most take the same. This complete fuel system with both Pump Kits, Istall Kits, Boost-A-Pump Kit Chip tuned to your Car's Application and Boost level and the software to fine tune and burn tune to your chip is $895. I'll sell for $595, all new in original packaging. I Have the $1,295 +S&H Dual Innercooler Kit for all C4 rocharger kits that came without innercoolers so you could save $ then. Now you can make up for the HUGE mistake of not buying the Cooler, or by using worthless Water Injection that burns out exhaust valves and runs out in the middle of a race and fries your rear pistons... not worth it, like having Nitrous, only way less power. This Cooler is Polished and fits perfectly. I will sell for only $895. I also Have the Best Headers of the Money for any C4, The Hooker 2151 off road 1-3/4" tubing to full 3" bolt-On outlets, plus MBRP Bolt-On Adapters to Slip On Tubing. $450, retail costs $500+. I also have American Racing Headers Custom Stainless Steel X-Midpipe That clamps onto the Hooker headers I have. The whole system is built Custom to have a True Dual Exhaust on your C4 L98 or better. Mid-Pipe Cost me $1,200, still NIB w/ O2 Bungs will sell for just $795. I also have TPIS Mini ram with rails, electronics, Edelbrock/BBK 58mm Throttle Body and 32LB/HR injectors that you can run fine with at reasonable boost levels and good fuel. This is $1995 retail, since used, I will sell for just $995. Or I will sell the everything for $3000! That will set you up for everything, then just buy a D1 Tuner kit used off eBal on the cheap and have a 1,000RWHP C4 for only $5,000. I also have a Throttle Body Plate ZEX Custom N2O System with the special parts from NOS to bolt up to stock fuel rail and TPS wire so it is a full bolt on system with the 10Lb. BlackOut ZEX Bottle and Black Solenoid Box for only $895 extra or $3,795 for all! Makes up to 225 RWHP and even more RWTQ. Let me know, I want to sell fast! I can also get you another one of the D! Tuner Kits for the same price as before, except I have to add $121 as they raised parts cost and shipping by exactly that much! Still $100 under Wholesale Distributor Dealer Costs. Remember, the more you buy together, the much better the deal. No Deals, not even 1 penny off unless you buy at least 3 complete packaged items.

Get notified of new replies

To ProCharger D-1 HO Kit/System NIB For Sale!

Quick Reply: ProCharger D-1 HO Kit/System NIB For Sale!