Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: Front Sawblades, Fuel Door, Bellypan Cover

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 05:48 PM
five7kid
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default WTB: Front Sawblades, Fuel Door, Bellypan Cover

My '96 base coupe has rear sawblades all the way around. Since I'm rather new to the C4 family, I don't know if they are the original style, or from an earlier model (from the way the seller listed the car, I'm guessing none of the rims on the car now are original 1996 rims). They are polished on the outside surfaces, and the "sawteeth" are as-cast looking. I'm looking for a pair of fronts to match the rears.

One hinge on the fuel door is broken. Looks like the simplest solution is to replace the whole door. My car is black, but if you have a non-black door with good hinges, I think I can probably make it work.

Finally, the bolt-on cover on the bottom of the compartment behind the driver is busted up. Looks like someone tried to lift the car there. I'll have to do other repairs, but a new cover would be a good start.

Let me know what you can do. Thanks!
Old 03-21-2014, 05:57 PM
Ryhnoz60vette
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

I have a fuel door assembly with hinge if your interested, it's in great condition it needs paint,it's not black
Old 03-21-2014, 06:23 PM
FreshSelect
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by five7kid
My '96 base coupe has rear sawblades all the way around. Since I'm rather new to the C4 family, I don't know if they are the original style, or from an earlier model (from the way the seller listed the car, I'm guessing none of the rims on the car now are original 1996 rims). They are polished on the outside surfaces, and the "sawteeth" are as-cast looking. I'm looking for a pair of fronts to match the rears.

One hinge on the fuel door is broken. Looks like the simplest solution is to replace the whole door. My car is black, but if you have a non-black door with good hinges, I think I can probably make it work.

Finally, the bolt-on cover on the bottom of the compartment behind the driver is busted up. Looks like someone tried to lift the car there. I'll have to do other repairs, but a new cover would be a good start.

what measurements are you looking for? 17x8's? or 17x9.5's?
Old 03-21-2014, 09:17 PM
five7kid
Racer

Originally Posted by Blessed86vette
I have a fuel door assembly with hinge if your interested, it's in great condition it needs paint,it's not black
Looking closer at mine, it's the right side, the part of the hinge that bolts to the door. At first I thought the pin was pressed in, upon closer examination I see that it has E-clips on each side. So, it's just that one part of the hinge I need.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:17 PM
five7kid
Racer

Originally Posted by FreshSelect
what measurements are you looking for? 17x8's? or 17x9.5's?
17x8's
Old 03-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Ryhnoz60vette
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Oh ok, so you just need the hinge ? I'll sell you my hinge and door for 25$ ? Let me know
Old 03-23-2014, 07:58 PM
88redconvert
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 74 Posts

I have a black fuel door with hinges and the two 17x8.5 wheels. I'll take $20 for the fuel door and $100 for the wheels plus the shipping.
thanks
Bill
Old 03-23-2014, 08:15 PM
88redconvert
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 74 Posts

I could just send you the hinges with cheaper shipping.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:41 AM
boonie c4
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

are the saw blades still available?
please send pics of wheels.
marvinbriggs@frontier.com
Old 04-22-2014, 04:44 PM
five7kid
Racer