Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

B&B Triflow Cat-back exhaust system (LT1) for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 02:18 PM
SJW
Le Mans Master

Received 1,389 Likes on 920 Posts

Default B&B Triflow Cat-back exhaust system (LT1) for sale

This system is a take-off from my '94 ragtop LT1 car. As far as I'm aware, it should fit all LT1 C4s from 1992 thru 1995. It would probably also fit the 1996 cars if you were to weld in a fitting for the second (after-cat) oxygen sensor on the driver's side, but that should be verified with a phone call to B&B before you buy, if that's your goal. I don't know whether it would fit a ZR-1, or an L98-equipped C4, but a call to B&B should get a quick answer about that as well. It is a three-inch system, stainless steel.

It is in decent shape generally and fully functional, though certainly not in as-new condition.

Be aware that this system produces significant acoustic resonance when cruising below around 2200 RPM, and many people find that to be rather annoying. I removed it from the car, replacing it with a Corsa system, for this reason. It would be best for use on a track car, or by somebody who doesn't mind resonance. I've heard that the addition of an X-pipe in place of the B&B resonator will substantially reduce the resonance, but I cannot guarantee this as I have not tried it.

This is offered for local sale only, unless it turns out there are no takers locally, in which case I will revise this posting. I really don't want the hassle of having to ship this stuff, and I would prefer to let the buyer inspect the system in person to ensure their satisfaction with what they'll be getting. I can arrange to meet or deliver within a reasonable distance of where I live in Central Maryland.

Asking $350 for everything.

Send me a PM with any inquiries, and include your email address if you want to see some photos.

SJW

Last edited by SJW; 02-02-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:12 PM
SJW
Le Mans Master

Bump -- still available for local sale.

SJW
Old 02-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Slammed337
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where are you located?
Old 02-06-2014, 08:23 PM
SJW
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Slammed337
Where are you located?
I'm in central Maryland. You?

SJW
Old 02-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Slammed337
Instructor

Lol I'm in ohio
Old 02-07-2014, 04:47 PM
nitrusmr2
Advanced

Is it the 2.5" or the 3" version?

Aaron
Old 02-07-2014, 05:56 PM
SpidArman
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Waiting for some photos...

If you get a chance, send me those photos.... The weekend is here...

Originally Posted by SJW
This system is a take-off from my '94 ragtop LT1 car. As far as I'm aware, it should fit all LT1 C4s from 1992 thru 1995. It would probably also fit the 1996 cars if you were to weld in a fitting for the second (after-cat) oxygen sensor on the driver's side, but that should be verified with a phone call to B&B before you buy, if that's your goal. I don't know whether it would fit a ZR-1, or an L98-equipped C4, but a call to B&B should get a quick answer about that as well. It is a three-inch system, stainless steel.

It is in decent shape generally and fully functional, though certainly not in as-new condition.

Be aware that this system produces significant acoustic resonance when cruising below around 2200 RPM, and many people find that to be rather annoying. I removed it from the car, replacing it with a Corsa system, for this reason. It would be best for use on a track car, or by somebody who doesn't mind resonance. I've heard that the addition of an X-pipe in place of the B&B resonator will substantially reduce the resonance, but I cannot guarantee this as I have not tried it.

This is offered for local sale only, unless it turns out there are no takers locally, in which case I will revise this posting. I really don't want the hassle of having to ship this stuff, and I would prefer to let the buyer inspect the system in person to ensure their satisfaction with what they'll be getting. I can arrange to meet or deliver within a reasonable distance of where I live in Central Maryland.

Asking $350 for everything.

Send me a PM with any inquiries, and include your email address if you want to see some photos.

SJW
Old 02-08-2014, 11:04 AM
SJW
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by SpidArman
If you get a chance, send me those photos.... The weekend is here...
Pix sent late last night. Please let me know if you didn't get them for some reason.

Thanks for your interest.

SJW
Old 02-08-2014, 11:12 AM
SJW
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Slammed337
Lol I'm in ohio
Not exactly local. Unless you have plans to be in this area in the near future, this probably isn't going to work.

SJW
Old 02-08-2014, 11:13 AM
SJW
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by nitrusmr2
Is it the 2.5" or the 3" version?

Aaron
It is a three-inch system.

SJW
Old 02-11-2014, 05:24 PM
actafool
6th Gear

Default exhaust

Hey I'm interested in the exhaust can ya send pics of it
Old 02-11-2014, 06:29 PM
SJW
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by actafool
Hey I'm interested in the exhaust can ya send pics of it
Another forum member has already spoken up, and is planning to come and have a look at it this weekend. Sale is pending. I promised to hold it until then, giving him right of first refusal. If he declines, I'll be in touch.

SJW
Old 02-17-2014, 07:19 PM
SJW
Le Mans Master

Sold and gone.

Live well,

SJW

Get notified of new replies

To B&B Triflow Cat-back exhaust system (LT1) for sale

Quick Reply: B&B Triflow Cat-back exhaust system (LT1) for sale