Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB Oil cooler

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 12:46 PM
ffvetteman
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB Oil cooler

Hey guys, I'm still looking for an oil cooloer for my 84 and wanted to check in to see if anyone has one. I would like to get one on right away in spring so I dont overheat my oil if I get to the track this year.

So wanted to see if anyone has a complete set up for sale. I would prefer one from a 84 Z-51 car, but may be interested in one from a L-98 car if it will fit or be modified to fit. I would like to get everything together, hoses, cooler, cooler mounting bracket, sandwich plate etc, rather than piecing one together.

If anyone has one please let me know.

Thanks!!
Old 01-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Bruce Witherspoon
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ffvetteman
Hey guys, I'm still looking for an oil cooloer for my 84 and wanted to check in to see if anyone has one. I would like to get one on right away in spring so I dont overheat my oil if I get to the track this year.

So wanted to see if anyone has a complete set up for sale. I would prefer one from a 84 Z-51 car, but may be interested in one from a L-98 car if it will fit or be modified to fit. I would like to get everything together, hoses, cooler, cooler mounting bracket, sandwich plate etc, rather than piecing one together.

If anyone has one please let me know.

Thanks!!
I do have most of the parts. The cooler the aluminum pipe, a couple of the nipples. I would have to go out and see exactly what is in the box. I know I do not have the coolant hoses. These are from an L98

Last edited by Bruce Witherspoon; 01-05-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: addition
Old 01-11-2014, 12:49 PM
ffvetteman
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the reply. I would prefer to get a whole set up so I can just bolt it up and put it in. I'll keep it in mind though. Still looking at all my options. I just need
To cool down the oil on the track!!

Get notified of new replies

To WTB Oil cooler

Quick Reply: WTB Oil cooler