Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

1995 base: key fob, FSM, car cover, spare tire, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 01:00 PM
DGXR
Melting Slicks

Received 346 Likes on 300 Posts
Default 1995 base: key fob, FSM, car cover, spare tire, etc.

EDITED POST 12-20-2013: SERPENTINE BELT AND FRONT PLATE COVER SOLD

EDITED POST 12-12-2013, ADDED PAYMENT INFO (NO PAYPAL)

EDITED POST 12-10-2013, ADDED PRICES AND PICTURES

Someone wrecked me on the highway Nov 23 and my sweet car is now a total loss, so I have no use for this stuff. It's all good stuff and would have kept it all if not for the accident. My loss is your gain. Don't like my asking price? Make a reasonable offer.

NEW parts for sale (quantity, asking price):
-- air filter # ACD A1097C (1, $15)
-- serpentine belt SOLD
-- Mobil 1 motor oil, 5qt jug (1, $18) SOLD
-- Mobil 1 oil filters # M1-201 (2, $15 for both) SOLD

USED parts for sale (quantity, asking price):
-- factory service manuals 1 and 2 SOLD
-- spare tire in fair condition (dirt & dust got under the bead and leaks air, but both the tire and rim are in decent shape) (1, $30)
-- key fob for PKE security system, working, in fair condition, with extra battery (1, $50). Many have asked about this item so here are the PKE fob details: GM OEM unit, works great, no problems programming or using every day. Silver surface is aluminum tape I used to keep plastic halves together -- the original plastic clip was already broken off when I got this programmer with the vehicle. This is why the condition is listed as fair.
-- front license plate cover SOLD
-- high quality car cover SOLD

I am willing to consider reasonable offers. I prefer to keep delivery simple with a meeting in the nearby Rancho Cordova/Folsom CA area, or you can come get the stuff from my place. Also I can pack and ship this stuff at your cost.

PAYMENT FOR ITEMS: I was ripped off by PayPal a while back and I won't do that anymore. So if you want me to ship items to you, please be willing to mail a money order (or a personal check and wait for funds to clear my bank) before I ship to you. I understand there are some unscrupulous sellers on this website, and I am not one of them. I am a fair and honest person, and you will get your stuff.

PICTURES

PKE fob:

Car Cover SOLD

Factory Service Manuals SOLD

Air Filter & Serpentine: Serpentine belt SOLD, air filter still available

Front Plate Cover SOLD

I forgot to take a picture of the spare tire, it's a factory part, here's a stock image (not the actual unit I'm selling but it looks the same):

Last edited by DGXR; 12-31-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Bornwild
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Parts

PM Sent!
Old 12-08-2013, 03:41 PM
madmatrix72
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pm sent
Old 12-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Stombaughbl
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested in the key fob. How much?
Old 12-10-2013, 05:46 AM
jamieo
Melting Slicks

Received 547 Likes on 409 Posts

Originally Posted by Stombaughbl
I'm interested in the key fob. How much?
Prices are supposed to be listed for each item.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:03 PM
madmatrix72
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ill take.the key fob.if still available ill pm.with my info
Old 12-11-2013, 12:03 AM
deptcruser
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ill take the belt and front plate your mailbox is full so send me a pm with payment instructions if still available sorry you lost the car
Old 12-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Bornwild
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Parts for sale

Pass! Happy Holliday's.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:08 PM
OLD COWBOY
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default parts

Originally Posted by DGXR
EDITED POST 12-12-2013, ADDED PAYMENT INFO (NO PAYPAL)

EDITED POST 12-10-2013, ADDED PRICES AND PICTURES

I got wrecked on the highway Nov 23 and my car is a total loss, so I have no use for this stuff. It's all good stuff and would have kept and used it all myself if not for the accident. My loss is your gain. Don't like my asking price? Make a reasonable offer.

NEW parts for sale (quantity, asking price):
-- air filter # ACD A1097C (1, $15)
-- serpentine belt # 4060670/6PK1700 (goodyear gatorback) (1, $15)
-- Mobil 1 motor oil, 5qt jug (1, $18)
-- Mobil 1 oil filter # M1-201 (2, $15 for both)

USED parts for sale (quantity, asking price):
-- factory service manuals 1 and 2 (red books) in good condition (1 of each, $80 for both)
-- spare tire in fair condition (dirt & dust got under the bead and leaks air, but both the tire and rim are in decent shape) (1, $30)
-- key fob for PKE security system, working, in fair condition, with extra battery (1, $50). Many have asked about this item so here are the PKE fob details: GM OEM unit, works great, no problems programming or using every day. Silver surface is aluminum tape I used to keep plastic halves together -- the original plastic clip was already broken off when I got this programmer with the vehicle. This is why the condition is listed as fair.
-- front license plate cover, polo green metallic, in good condition (1, $10)
-- high quality car cover, good condition, made to fit C4 Corvettes (1, $40). Many have asked about this item so here are the car cover details: "Performance Choice" brand, item 658169. Light grey color. Outer surface material is a flexible plastic, underside (contact side) is a thin felt-type soft surface. Heavy elastic bands are sewn into front and rear section edges for a tight fit. Has pockets for side mirror protection and has vent openings positioned at front and rear of targa top area when placed on vehicle.

I am willing to consider reasonable offers. I prefer to keep delivery simple with a meeting in the nearby Rancho Cordova/Folsom CA area, or you can come get the stuff from my place. Also I can pack and ship this stuff at your cost.

PAYMENT FOR ITEMS: I was ripped off by PayPal a while back and I won't do that anymore. So if you want me to ship items to you, please be willing to mail a money order (or a personal check and wait for funds to clear my bank) before I ship to you. I understand there are some unscrupulous sellers on this website, and I am not one of them. I am a fair and honest person, and you will get your stuff.

PICTURES

PKE fob:

Car Cover:

Car Cover:

Factory Service Manuals:

Air Filter & Serpentine:

Front Plate Cover:

(I forgot to take a picture of the Mobil 1 5w30 jug and M1-201 filters, but you can see what they look like at your local auto parts store.)
I`m intrested in the licence cover,manuals,belt &car cover.give me your best price for these items &shipped to 74048

Get notified of new replies

To 1995 base: key fob, FSM, car cover, spare tire, etc.

Quick Reply: 1995 base: key fob, FSM, car cover, spare tire, etc.