Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

87 corvette parting out or selling

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 PM
rymoore27
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 87 corvette parting out or selling

Pictures can b seen here. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3430112867.html

ok i have to let it go today or tomorrow at the latest! ive had plenty of calls and email but only a few offers that i have denied. best offer over 1,300 gets the pink slip tonight.

I have a 87 corvette that has 127,000 miles. I am selling the car for $1,750. The new tires on her are worth half this price. This would be a great buy for anyone that has a corvette already, she has plenty of new parts, and a lot of aftermarket parts including, custom exhaust, a aftermarket chip, k&n air filter. All new hydraulic lines, new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder. ( 2 months ) also included a back bumper and a clear roof panel. This 87 has the Doug Nash 4+3 transmission w over drive that is in good condition. New battery 2wks old. LED Front headlights. Also new shocks all of these parts have been installed within the last 3-4 months. Please call me if you have any questions the car is located in Benicia. You can either pay the 1000 or so to get her going again or you can have it towed home.

Ryan 925-408-9692.
I would prefer phone calls rather then emails. I have plenty of pictures please text me and ask for them.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:44 PM
rymoore27
Intermediate

Originally Posted by rymoore27
Pictures can b seen here. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3430112867.html

ok i have to let it go today or tomorrow at the latest! ive had plenty of calls and email but only a few offers that i have denied. best offer over 1,300 gets the pink slip tonight.

I have a 87 corvette that has 127,000 miles. I am selling the car for $1,750. The new tires on her are worth half this price. This would be a great buy for anyone that has a corvette already, she has plenty of new parts, and a lot of aftermarket parts including, custom exhaust, a aftermarket chip, k&n air filter. All new hydraulic lines, new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder. ( 2 months ) also included a back bumper and a clear roof panel. This 87 has the Doug Nash 4+3 transmission w over drive that is in good condition. New battery 2wks old. LED Front headlights. Also new shocks all of these parts have been installed within the last 3-4 months. Please call me if you have any questions the car is located in Benicia. You can either pay the 1000 or so to get her going again or you can have it towed home.

Ryan 925-408-9692.
I would prefer phone calls rather then emails. I have plenty of pictures please text me and ask for them.

Located in Vallejo, CA
Old 12-06-2012, 01:03 AM
89Corvette6spdFX3
Safety Car

If you part it out, I'd like the two halo pieces provided they are not cracked. Also the rear trim pieces inside the back if they are in good shape.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:12 AM
rymoore27
Intermediate

Looks like I am going to part it out..

Ill take some pictures for you. What's a fair price?
Sure u dont want the transmission also? Always good to hv a back up.......
Old 12-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Ksolaas1
Advanced

i'd be interested in the top if there aren't any cracks or hazing issues...

thanks
Old 12-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by rymoore27
Looks like I am going to part it out..

Ill take some pictures for you. What's a fair price?
Sure u dont want the transmission also? Always good to hv a back up.......
Parting out cars

Multiple part-outs are not allowed. To limit the abuse of Corvetteforum and its users from commercial parting-out by non-supporting vendors and unknown sellers, the following rules will apply:
  • Only one Corvette during a rolling 12-month period can be parted out.
  • The Corvette being parted out should be titled to the seller and have been disabled in an accident.
  • Alternately, the Corvette being parted out must have been purchased by the seller to obtain major components needed for his own car.
  • Other than supporting vendors, only established Corvetteforum members with more than 500 posts and greater than one year of participation are allowed to part out a Corvette. Parts being sold from the part-out must be listed and priced in the sales thread.

Get notified of new replies

To 87 corvette parting out or selling

Quick Reply: 87 corvette parting out or selling