Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Need some body hardware HELP

Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM
84frankenvette
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some body hardware HELP

I have an 84 C4. I stripped off the ugly body kit the kid had on the car. bought original rocker covers. Have the screws but I just cant find anywhere, the inserts that go into the body that recieve the screws.

And I am not sure exactly what they are called. Can someone help?

Thank you in advance!
Old 12-12-2012, 08:23 PM
danno85
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think what you're looking for is these nylon anchor nuts, part number 343081 at corvettecentral.com.

Dan
Old 12-12-2012, 08:39 PM
WVZR-1
Team Owner

Received 2,254 Likes on 2,016 Posts

Originally Posted by 84frankenvette
I have an 84 C4. I stripped off the ugly body kit the kid had on the car. bought original rocker covers. Have the screws but I just cant find anywhere, the inserts that go into the body that recieve the screws.

And I am not sure exactly what they are called. Can someone help?

Thank you in advance!
For lack of better words is there an "elongated rectangular" slot? I believe a GM # 1377030 is what you need. This is the first generic image of it that I came upon.

That or similar should be easily found. If those look good post back and I'll give you a couple other pieces of information that might help! They should be inexpensive also.

Last edited by WVZR-1; 12-12-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:24 PM
84frankenvette
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes they are exactly right visually. I did find something similar on some obscure site, however they listed no information about size, only stated they were for door panels. But sounds like you know exactly what I need. Any additiional info or source would be great, thanks!
Old 12-13-2012, 09:51 AM
WVZR-1
Team Owner

Received 2,254 Likes on 2,016 Posts

Originally Posted by 84frankenvette
Yes they are exactly right visually. I did find something similar on some obscure site, however they listed no information about size, only stated they were for door panels. But sounds like you know exactly what I need. Any additiional info or source would be great, thanks!
Take that part # and check some local GM dealers. Many will have it in stock. If they're in stock I'd plan on maybe .80 or so each if you buy wholesale. I don't recall the total amount needed but if they wanted to special order them it would be a 20 pack, probably twice your needs.

Where are you located? If you had a sample a very large body shop could help you. An Internet order would likely be for a quanity also and the shipping makes it ill advised.

These could likely be found in the "HELP" section of your local auto parts chain. You know what they look like so you should be able to help yourself!

10365 Auveco would be a very popular number at independent collision shops. It would need to be an older shop.

Last edited by WVZR-1; 12-13-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Need some body hardware HELP

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need some body hardware HELP