Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

convertiable hardtop forsale

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 10:41 PM
zmanz1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default convertiable hardtop forsale

i have a sebring silver hardtop with the gm tool the cover the rear deck lid carpet all the original bolts a stand and the pully system to get it off the car . i bought the top 2 years ago and installed it on my 1996 colletor edition twice it looked awsome and really tighting the ride the guy i bought it from said it was off a 93 polo green and he had it painted iit matched my car perfect . now condition headliner perfect rubber near perfect paint shines like new has very small rock chip right in center front also when it was on the stand my kid pushed it into the wall and chipped the passinger side lower front corner right were it sits behind the passinger door the weight of the top on the car kinda pushes the chip in the rubber but is still noticable on car this being said the price for all is 900.00 i can send pic through text or i will try to get them up on mon thanks for reading 732-600-7807 mike
Old 08-22-2012, 02:27 PM
betyelou
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interested in the top, would take a road trip from Canada to pick it up. Need a vacation and if you still have it you can send me a private message and we can go from there.

Quick Reply: convertiable hardtop forsale