Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Chrome Wheels for 1984-87, Wheel Adapters, Center Caps

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 09:19 AM
2HorsePower
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Chrome Wheels for 1984-87, Wheel Adapters, Center Caps

I sold my Corvette, so I have a bunch of Corvette related items that I'll be posting here soon, for both early and late C4s. Please check out my other threads for items like books, performance parts, stock parts, springs, lowering bolts, wheels, wheel adapters, etc. Reasonable offers considered. I'm happy to answer any questions and combine shipping.

Wheels for Sale:
1 set of mint condition 5 spoke American Racing "Killer" Wheels with center caps and lug nuts, 17 x 9. ET25. Direct bolt on for 1984-87 Corvettes - no wheel adapters needed. Inside stamping reads C10A4V2, PCD63, M0313603. These are in mint condition wheels, lightly used, have never seen bad weather, and cleaned religiously after every use. They currently have a set of dead Kumho MX tires on them (we swapped tires with our other vette so it would have good tires on it when we sold it). This size and fitment is hard to find! These are great looking wheels - a little different than ordinary 5 spokes, and really made the vette look little sharp. $650 for the set, picked up locally (central KY) or shipped at your expense.

SOLD 3 Chrome Stock Style (Aerodisc) 84-87 Wheels with Center Caps. Very good condition. 16 x 9.5. 2 Left Wheels, 1 Right. These sell new at Ecklers for $800/set. Complete your own set or get a great start on a new set at a huge discount. SOLD

SOLD Wheel Adapters for Using 88+ Corvette Wheels on 1984-87 vettes These were only for a short time to use the wheels from our 93 on our 87 before I got the chrome wheels, above. Lightly used in great condition with minor black marks on the face from use that would probably come off with some degreaser and scrubbing. Includes all nuts, washers, etc and original boxes. Ecklers part number A4105 or 35963. Cost $200 new. SOLD

SOLD Pair of Polished Center Caps Late C4 emblem. Very good condition. Sell for $30 each at Ecklers (part # 33787). SOLD

Last edited by 2HorsePower; 04-05-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:37 PM
My87Vette@20
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hello, it's Nathaniel that bought the car from you lol
I was wondering what width the spacers are, if you still have my email and it would be easier you can email me specifics. Thank you and I will try and get some pictures to you soon.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:37 PM
My87Vette@20
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hello, it's Nathaniel that bought the car from you lol
I was wondering what width the spacers are, if you still have my email and it would be easier you can email me specifics. Thank you and I will try and get some pictures to you soon.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:40 PM
2HorsePower
Instructor

Bump - All items listed are still available.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:40 PM
ghr4news
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2HorsePower
I sold my Corvette, so I have a bunch of Corvette related items that I'll be posting here soon, for both early and late C4s. Please check out my other threads for items like books, performance parts, stock parts, springs, lowering bolts, wheels, wheel adapters, etc. Reasonable offers considered. I'm happy to answer any questions and combine shipping.

Wheels for Sale:
1 set of mint condition 5 spoke American Racing "Killer" Wheels with center caps and lug nuts, 17 x 9. ET25. Direct bolt on for 1984-87 Corvettes - no wheel adapters needed. Inside stamping reads C10A4V2, PCD63, M0313603. These are in mint condition wheels, lightly used, have never seen bad weather, and cleaned religiously after every use. They currently have a set of dead Kumho MX tires on them (we swapped tires with our other vette so it would have good tires on it when we sold it). This size and fitment is hard to find! These are great looking wheels - a little different than ordinary 5 spokes, and really made the vette look little sharp. $650 for the set, picked up locally (central KY) or shipped at your expense.

3 Chrome Stock Style (Aerodisc) 84-87 Wheels with Center Caps. Very good condition. 16 x 9.5. 2 Left Wheels, 1 Right. These sell new at Ecklers for $800/set. Complete your own set or get a great start on a new set at a huge discount. $125 each or all 3 for $325. Picked up locally (central KY) or shipped at your expense.

Wheel Adapters for Using 88+ Corvette Wheels on 1984-87 vettes These were only for a short time to use the wheels from our 93 on our 87 before I got the chrome wheels, above. Lightly used in great condition with minor black marks on the face from use that would probably come off with some degreaser and scrubbing. Includes all nuts, washers, etc and original boxes. Ecklers part number A4105 or 35963. Cost $200 new. $140 for the full set or $80 per pair.

Pair of Polished Center Caps Late C4 emblem. Very good condition. Sell for $30 each at Ecklers (part # 33787). Yours for $25 for the pair.

Hi, do you still have the adapter kit? Im read to buy. please shoot me an email so we can make arrangements.
George
Old 11-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Cruisinfanatic
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Clifton Park, NY ..............Clearwater, FL ... 85 Original Owner
Received 553 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by ghr4news
Hi, do you still have the adapter kit? Im read to buy. please shoot me an email so we can make arrangements.
George
this thread is over a yr old. You should PM and or email the OP
Old 11-30-2013, 09:57 PM
Cruisinfanatic
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Clifton Park, NY ..............Clearwater, FL ... 85 Original Owner
Received 553 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by ghr4news
George
this thread is over a yr old and the OP has not posted since August.
You should PM and or email the OP
Old 12-02-2013, 06:41 PM
2HorsePower
Instructor

Listing updated - both sets of wheels are still available, as listed above. Thanks for looking.

Get notified of new replies

To Chrome Wheels for 1984-87, Wheel Adapters, Center Caps

Quick Reply: Chrome Wheels for 1984-87, Wheel Adapters, Center Caps