Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

LT4 Heads CNC'ed plus Port Matched LT4 Intake

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 07:28 PM
djxib
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default *No longer for sale * LT4 Heads CNC'ed plus Port Matched LT4 Intake

*Decided to go a different route. I will be having the block worked over, new cam, and will reuse the heads and intake *

Selling my LT4 heads and LT4 intake. The heads have been extensively CNCed and the intake looks like it has been worked over too.

Unfortunately I do not know who did the CNC work, nor do I have flow numbers. I think the valve sizes are stock LT4.

The head has 3/8 studs, dual springs and guide plates.

I also have a set of LS7 lifters (10,000 miles) and used roller rockers (about 25,000 miles) that I will include with the heads.

There is a possibility that #6 intake valve is damaged, but I will not know until I pull the heads.

I recommend that the buyer takes the intake to be professionally milled - I have never been able to get the intake to seal properly at the drivers side rear (I have usually used 2 intake gaskets).

Will post photos when I have the heads on the bench.

Looking for $1250 for the set (heads and intake). If the valve is damaged I will drop the price. Will consider selling the intake separately.

I will be checking PMs occasionally this week, but I will be on a business trip so dont be concerned if I am a little slow to respond.

Cheers

Last edited by djxib; 08-10-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: No longer for sale

Quick Reply: LT4 Heads CNC'ed plus Port Matched LT4 Intake