Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Heddman headers with hardware

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 11:31 PM
lil_Mike
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good for you then you can buy them from there. i paid about $180 shipped for them from summitand another $10 or so for the header bolts.

Estimated Total $177.90 << is what i paid shipped.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Marvolus
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lil_mike
the lowest ill take is $150 shipped
still waiting for a call do you still have them ? Thanks marv
Old 08-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Pwnage1337
Tech Contributor

Received 188 Likes on 141 Posts

Taken directly from the product page on summit:

For the price, no other part can give you the horsepower and fuel economy improvements of Hedman headers. They make Hedman Street Hedders so well that they guarantee them to be free from defects--including cracks in the tubes and welds--for the life of the headers. Hedman Street Hedders are available in black painted or ceramic coated finishes and, as an added bonus, they also come with all necessary gaskets and mounting hardware. Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. This includes components like cylinder heads, chassis, steering, motor mounts, body mounts and bushings, etc. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.

Why did you have to buy new bolts?
Old 08-15-2010, 11:58 AM
Marvolus
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I take it you are not serious about selling these guess I will give my money to summit

Quick Reply: Heddman headers with hardware