Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS ~ Gray Seat Covers with C4 Logo on Headrest Area

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2002, 03:41 PM
PurpleC4
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Currently Corvette-less

Default FS ~ Gray Seat Covers with C4 Logo on Headrest Area

These seat covers are factory leather and in good shape. I have recently converted my interior from gray to black, and the seat leathers were the next logical step. If your seat foam is in relatively good shape, then you should be able to just remove your old leathers, and replace with these skins.

These are for the standard seats ~ and not the sport seat. They will soon be coming off my 92 Coupe. I have already ordered new black covers, and will be installing them as soon as they arrive from the embroidery shop (I am having the new seats embroidered with a Purple C4 Logo ~ what else would you expect for the PurpleC4?)

Anyway, back to the point ~ I am not sure exactly what these are worth, but have a ballpark figure of roughly $250, and I am sure that if I am off base you guys will let me know. Unfortunately I can't get my webpage open so I can't post the pictures here on-line (Dork) but will be glad to send digital pictures to anyone interested. Eventually I will be able to get the pictures included in this post.

Thanks guys. Most of you who have seen my Coupe know that it is meticulously maintained ~ and that alone speaks for the quality of my seats............ but for those of you who haven't ever laid eyes on the seats, I am more than glad to provide pictures.

:seeya Purp
Old 03-07-2002, 05:10 PM
Coupe89
Melting Slicks

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Default Re: FS ~ Gray Seat Covers with C4 Logo on Headrest Area (PurpleC4)

can you send me some pics. toddong@hotmail.com Thanks...
Old 03-07-2002, 05:55 PM
Vette Ed
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CI 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07-'09

I am interested...send some PIC's...Thanks!
Old 03-07-2002, 06:17 PM
PurpleC4
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Currently Corvette-less

Default Re: FS ~ Gray Seat Covers with C4 Logo on Headrest Area (Vette Ed)

Vette Ed and Coupe89,
I have sent you 3 pictures of the seats as they currently sit in my Coupe. I can (and will) send more pictures if you want. Even if you decide that you don't want these, please comment on them here, as I am quite proud of the way they look and the condition they are in.
:seeya Purp
Old 03-07-2002, 06:41 PM
Sharky Guam
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The vette that I bought my son is in desperate need of seat covers. And they are the same color. What Luck! Please send me pictures. My sixteen year old son cannot afford seat covers at a new price with his weekend job. He has been working to buy his own vette for four years and recently fullfilled his dream. thanks! :cool:
Old 03-07-2002, 06:49 PM
PurpleC4
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Currently Corvette-less

Default Re: FS ~ Gray Seat Covers with C4 Logo on Headrest Area (Sharky Guam)

Eddie,
You have mail. I wish your son the best of times with his Vette. My Corvette Dreams started when I was 12 years old. My guess is that he will never be without one for very long for the rest of his life.
Purp
Old 03-07-2002, 06:55 PM
Coupe89
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Sorry can use them. I have different seats. Next in line....
Old 03-07-2002, 07:07 PM
Sharky Guam
Safety Car

Default Re: FS ~ Gray Seat Covers with C4 Logo on Headrest Area (Coupe89)

Thanks for the pics. We are very interested. My son is trying to earn the extra money to buy them. So let us know when they are available. His dream started when he was brought home after birth in my 76 vette. He has spent many days cruzing in my 69 roadster. And most recently, he has bought a C4 vette of his own thanks to a friend who needed the cash. I am sure that he will remain a true vette lover for the rest of his life. And to think that he was considering buying a 300zx when he could not find a decent vette for sale in our area. :flag
Old 03-07-2002, 07:43 PM
PurpleC4
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Currently Corvette-less

Eddie,
I only drive the Vette on the weekends, so it won't hurt to remove the leathers and send them out before I receive the new ones. If you decide you want/need them just let me know. I appreciate the feedback.
Purp
Old 03-07-2002, 07:54 PM
Sharky Guam
Safety Car

Yes, I will take them. Email me and let me know how you prefer to receive the payment. You can remove them at your convenience. We are not in any hurry. We appreciate the fact that we will be getting like new covers at a great price. You must be commended for helping my son to achieve his dreams. Thanks! :cheers:
Old 03-07-2002, 08:39 PM
PurpleC4
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Currently Corvette-less

Eddie,
Please inform your son that I will accept a down payment on the seat covers in the sum of $50. When I receive the down payment, I will send him the covers. After that, I will take the remaining sum of $200 + shipping and divide it into two more payments in which he can pay me on consecutive months. I feel that doing so helps to demonstrate to young kids that we adults have trust and faith in them. My e-mail address is PurpleC4@qwest.net. When contacted, I will send my mailing address. Thanks for the e-mail exchange. I sincerely hope that your son enjoys the new skins.
Purp
Old 03-07-2002, 09:18 PM
Coupe89
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Purp, Your so :cool: :)
Old 03-07-2002, 09:19 PM
dtorc4
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eddie,
Please inform your son that I will accept a down payment on the seat covers in the sum of $50. When I receive the down payment, I will send him the covers. After that, I will take the remaining sum of $200 + shipping and divide it into two more payments in which he can pay me on consecutive months. I feel that doing so helps to demonstrate to young kids that we adults have trust and faith in them. My e-mail address is PurpleC4@qwest.net. When contacted, I will send my mailing address. Thanks for the e-mail exchange. I sincerely hope that your son enjoys the new skins.
Purp

Very, Very :cool: Purp!!! :cheers:
Old 03-07-2002, 09:42 PM
Sharky Guam
Safety Car

Default Re: FS ~ Gray Seat Covers with C4 Logo on Headrest Area (dtorc4)

You are a very fine and kind gentleman. My son appreciates it more than you will probably ever know. You also have reinforced my thought that the people on this forum are the cream of the crop of Corvette Lovers worldwide. For my son, this is part of his dream come true. Again, I thank you! :flag
Old 03-07-2002, 11:24 PM
PurpleC4
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Currently Corvette-less

Thanks Guys ~ I really don't think that it is anything that you wouldn't do if the shoe was on your foot. I have never been burned on this Forum and I have had the pleasure of meeting (sometimes face-to-face) so many great motor heads. We need to keep the dream alive guys. In 1963 I sat in the seat of a Corvette in a Chevrolet showroom (Sam Ridley Chevrolet) in a small town in Tennessee and dreamed of one day owning my own Corvette. At that time they unveiled all of the new cars on one special night in October. I waited 2 hours for my chance to slide in behind the wheel. I was 12 years old, and for a brief moment I experience a high that has stayed with me a lifetime. I am now 51 years old and I can still feel the emotions that I felt on that night. Hopefully Eddie's son has the same passion.
Purp
Old 03-08-2002, 01:57 AM
VetteNoob
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WOW, I need to see if someone will sell me a Callaway this way!. :D Im very impressed, but you dont need me to tell you that. I hope someday I or any other Vette owner can return the favor and help you out. Kudos! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Get notified of new replies

To FS ~ Gray Seat Covers with C4 Logo on Headrest Area

Quick Reply: FS ~ Gray Seat Covers with C4 Logo on Headrest Area