Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

1986 Corvette - Body pieces / '01 wheels, etc. Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 05:36 PM
C4-Wolf
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1986 Corvette - Body pieces / '01 wheels, etc. Colorado

This is a list of some of the larger parts I have left over from parting out my '86 a while back. I have included some pics of the car right before I started pulling it apart, so everyone can clearly see it was not a junker. I just thought I would get more for it in pieces as it was highly modified and not worth a lot as a whole, but maybe I was wrong.
Anyway...

These parts are all located in Westminster, Colorado at my father's house. I will not ship any of these parts as they are too large and I am currently living in NY, so if you are in the area, and have the means I will glady work out a price on any of the items - but as per forum rules I will list a price as a baseline.

I have much higher resolution photographs of everything here as well.

1986 Hood - Complete w headlights and motors (working the last time I checked). Shims and pnuematc cylinders are not complete, but I can give you what I have. Hood should be repainted as there was some sunken areas in the paint as well as a nice scratch that some construction workers made by leaning some plexiglass against it (in pictures). Currently black w 2 dark grey stripes. $275

1986 Removeable hard top (not the glass top). In very good condition especially considering the age. Solid black. Headliner in very good condition as well. I believe this is an 86E top as I was told they were different once, but I cannot verify. Come by and take a look.
$375

1986 Hatch glass - Again not sure if I have the pnuematics cylinders. Window does have professional tinting - I don't rember how dark - no bubbles. Small scratch (1 1/2" maybe) on lower driver side where a branch fell on it. Has roof light and panel attached. $375

2001 C5 OEM wheels. Great looking on a C4 - see pic. Have the spacers needed for pre '88 cars. (Spacers SOLD) Tires are not worth much. $725

1986 Doors - Just the shells really - not much hardware inside. $45 each.

Mostly I just need to get this stuff gone. Come by and see what you think. Email, IM and we can set something up.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited by C4-Wolf; 01-25-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:47 PM
solaris_vii
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default parting out 86

this is kind of an older thread so i was wondering if you still have the roof available? this is a fiberglass roof not the see through acrylic ones right? i have an 85 with a see through and its cracked and makes the car unbearably hot in the summer since it turns my vette into a green house lol. also, can you measure the distance between the mounting points on the front of the roof panel? this is how you determine if its an 86 e or l and if it will fit my 85 alot. hope this is still available and thanks!
Old 12-01-2009, 10:52 AM
C4-Wolf
Pro

I still have the parts. Seems like there is not much demand for body pieces these days. It is the fiberglass top not the glass. The part is in Colorado and I am in NY right now. If you are in the area feel free to stop by and check it out. I can't gaurantee that I can get an accurate measurement of the mounting points from here, but if you know the two measurements I may be able to have it checked to see if ieither matches.

Originally Posted by solaris_vii
this is kind of an older thread so i was wondering if you still have the roof available? this is a fiberglass roof not the see through acrylic ones right? i have an 85 with a see through and its cracked and makes the car unbearably hot in the summer since it turns my vette into a green house lol. also, can you measure the distance between the mounting points on the front of the roof panel? this is how you determine if its an 86 e or l and if it will fit my 85 alot. hope this is still available and thanks!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:21 AM
solaris_vii
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by C4-Wolf
I still have the parts. Seems like there is not much demand for body pieces these days. It is the fiberglass top not the glass. The part is in Colorado and I am in NY right now. If you are in the area feel free to stop by and check it out. I can't gaurantee that I can get an accurate measurement of the mounting points from here, but if you know the two measurements I may be able to have it checked to see if ieither matches.
hmmm well im in toledo ohio lol so not anywhere near the roof. you going back to colorado anytime soon? im in no hurry for this as 1 winter is coming and 2 im restoring my car right now so if youre ever headin back and wanna pick it up or **** it keep me in mind!
Old 01-08-2010, 07:51 PM
leslie d mcphink
Instructor

do you have the jack an handle, if so how much? bill_mcphink@yahoo.com
Old 01-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Teyota
Instructor

Default targa

Do you still have the targa top? And did you ever figure out if it is an early or late?

Last edited by Teyota; 01-10-2010 at 10:46 PM. Reason: forgot to add subscribe
Old 01-09-2010, 10:22 AM
SplitWindowWildman
4th Gear

Default Wheels

Still have the wheels for sale? Any idea on shipping costs to KY?
Thanks
Old 01-19-2010, 01:49 PM
C4-Wolf
Pro

PM's sent
Old 01-24-2010, 05:57 PM
thutch26
Advanced

spacers still available? how much?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:58 AM