Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

LT1 Hooker Shorty Headers

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 05:25 PM
JimiHendrix
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

First of all, no one is trying to hide from no one. Second, Mr. Driftmonster has my address and information from paypal. Perhaps if you geniuses had looked up my divorce case in Northampton County you would know that I am telling the truth.

And last, I have gotten some of my items back from the divorce settlement and I will gladly send the headers back to the driftmonster........and BTW, i know why you were selling them.......the holes dont even line up to LT1 heads.

Once I get back on my feet I will consider my options.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Calderone
Le Mans Master

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Now Driftmonster is the bad guy !
LOL !

Some human beings just amaze me !
Fine liar entertainment !
Old 11-10-2009, 04:32 AM
Driftmonster
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have my address (I've sent it to you 20 times).... I'll let everyone on here know when I recieve them...

Jupiterhead.....classic!

What ever happened to the "I will pay you $50 every two weeks"? Its well documented on here, you couldn't hold up that bargain, and I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for the UPS guy...

It also doesn't suprise me that you don't know how to install headers... they fit on my LT1 just fine...

Last edited by Driftmonster; 11-10-2009 at 04:37 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:57 AM
davidarnesen
Instructor

bum bum bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 11-10-2009, 11:06 PM
89Corvette6spdFX3
Safety Car

Can't wait to see how this ends.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:58 PM
dmukina
Instructor

This thread is a real eye opener for me, over the last two years i have never had an trouble with buying items. Now i think i might take a second look at who i am buying from/selling to and search their "post's" on the forum.

Hope this turns out in your favor Drift monster.

Derrick.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:47 PM
bowtie350_428
Pro

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
First of all, no one is trying to hide from no one. Second, Mr. Driftmonster has my address and information from paypal. Perhaps if you geniuses had looked up my divorce case in Northampton County you would know that I am telling the truth.

And last, I have gotten some of my items back from the divorce settlement and I will gladly send the headers back to the driftmonster........and BTW, i know why you were selling them.......the holes dont even line up to LT1 heads.

If those headers do not line up well, then send the headers back to Driftmonster.

If you just went through a bad divorce and can’t afford parts for your toy, then send the headers back to Driftmonster.

All your excuses are irrelevant!!!

Bottom line, you should have never taken those headers when you knew damn well you couldn’t pay for them. Man what a loser... No wonder your wife left your @$$. You should have another user name because you give the real Jimi Hendricks a bad name.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:03 PM
jimg's'93
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dmukina
This thread is a real eye opener for me, over the last two years i have never had an trouble with buying items. Now i think i might take a second look at who i am buying from/selling to and search their "post's" on the forum.

Hope this turns out in your favor Drift monster.

Derrick.
Hey there Derrick. I don't think anyone could have seen this coming. The only rule I go with is to always use PayPal unless it's a local handshake deal.

If there is a dispute when the deal goes through PayPal, they'll generally make it right...this I know from experience.

Unfortunately it's dumbazzez like Jimi here that make us all weary and have to take extra precaution to not get stiffed.

Hope all is well with the coilovers
Old 11-11-2009, 05:10 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Hang on....So you got the headers back.... THE ONES YOU HAVEN'T PAID FOR. Then you tried installing them on your car?!?!?!

What a douche bag move. You can't afford them obviously...why not just ship them back?

You should be banned from this forum for sheer stupidity alone not to mention a complete lack of ethics.

Last edited by SurfnSun; 11-11-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:19 PM
jimg's'93
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SurfnSun
Hang on....So you got the headers back.... THE ONES YOU HAVEN'T PAID FOR. Then you tried installing them on your car?!?!?!

What a douche bag move. You can't afford them obviously...why not just ship them back?

You should be banned from this forum for sheer stupidity alone not to mention a complete lack of ethics.
No banning yet!..He'll be harder to find then. I'm still hoping Driftmonster gets his headers back.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Digital Disaster
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Hey Driftmonster, do you have any cool stuff for my car?

I'll to pay you right after I receive it, unless my divorce, bankruptcy, and total lack of integrity get in the way.

Please send my stuff right away. Thank you!
Old 11-12-2009, 09:56 PM
vette8t7
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vette parts to a pawnshop.......hmmmm. I got out of my house with the shirt on my back and my truck. Not even my wallet or expensive wristwatch, so that is out of the question.
You Sir, must be one Heck of an attorney.
Payment installments is not the terms originally agreed to. Even now you have access to the headers and a) have not paid for them b) have not returned them.

I think contact should be made with the local P.D. and a complaint filed with them. I'm not near PA, but I'll check with my legal friends to see who they know in your neck of the woods. If you're not an attorney-you may wish you were....
Old 11-13-2009, 12:17 AM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '10

You are total liar! Why would anyone believe you?

For example....your profile says you are an attorney.

Im just curious why a search of the PA Bar Assoc only has two records of a Robert Parker licensed to practice law in PA. One is dead and the other is a white guy living in Washington DC (i know this b/c i went to his website).

Based on the Jupiterhead pics...Im guessing youre no white guy living in DC.

So which one is you?

Old 11-13-2009, 11:15 AM
89Corvette6spdFX3
Safety Car

I say you turn this over to local PD... or worse, CFOT. They can do wonders with pictures
Old 11-16-2009, 12:27 AM
JimiHendrix
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Yeah?, whatever........

I don't think all of the comments have helped this situation one freaking bit. I really dont care what you people think.

For the un-educated....this is a civil matter.

Driftmonster......do you want the headers shipped to you, or to someone else? You can keep the 50.00 bucks for your aggravation. I will not be able to ship them until Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Therefore let me know by Wednesday night where you want them to go.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Driftmonster
Instructor

1603 N. Wilke Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004

Ship them to me.

Yeah?, whatever........

I don't think all of the comments have helped this situation one freaking bit. I really dont care what you people think.

Driftmonster......do you want the headers shipped to you, or to someone else? You can keep the 50.00 bucks for your aggravation. I will not be able to ship them until Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Therefore let me know by Wednesday night where you want them to go.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:59 AM
pologreen1
Team Owner

Received 260 Likes on 239 Posts

JimiHendrix if times are tough, I hope they get better.
I know for a fact any professional person would never fool around with some cheesy shorty headers for an old lt1 vette. You would have bigger and better toys, that is what separates a professional person from a worker bee.

what ever the deal is it sounds bad, and I am glad you are sending them back. I five you credit for coming back on and clearing the air, not just taking them and running off, or creating a new account.
good luck to the both of you.

Get notified of new replies

To LT1 Hooker Shorty Headers

Old 11-16-2009, 09:26 AM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '10

Yea you are definitely no attorney.

Unless you two live in the same state, you've committed interstate mail fraud which is a criminal offense.

Look up Central Coaster's thread where a guy scammed him...that guy ended up in jail.

I hope you make good on your word this time and ship them back.

Last edited by SurfnSun; 11-16-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Driftmonster
Instructor

Originally Posted by pologreen1
JimiHendrix if times are tough, I hope they get better.
I know for a fact any professional person would never fool around with some cheesy shorty headers for an old lt1 vette. You would have bigger and better toys, that is what separates a professional person from a worker bee.

what ever the deal is it sounds bad, and I am glad you are sending them back. I five you credit for coming back on and clearing the air, not just taking them and running off, or creating a new account.
good luck to the both of you.
Professional person from a worker bee? What the heck are you talking about. I find this post disturbing... in many ways. This "professional" has been jacking me around for a half a year!
Old 11-17-2009, 01:18 PM
89Corvette6spdFX3
Safety Car

I think he's refering to Jimi on this one saying Jimi is no professional. Now as for the "professional" would have nicer toys... worker bees having cheaper toys. Some worker bee's are smarter with their money and have fun for half the cost.

Just sayin'

Quick Reply: LT1 Hooker Shorty Headers