Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

F/S: 113 Aluminum Heads from a 90 L98 w/ 90k miles $300 VA

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 04:36 PM
IFLUBYU
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default F/S: 113 Aluminum Heads from a 90 L98 w/ 90k miles $300 VA

I bought these off a forum member just last week. Actually went over and helped him pull them off. They came off clean, no stripped holes, valves, springs, rockers all look good. Checked the pistons, no valve strikes, pushrods were all nice and straight. Just the normal carbon build up you would expect.

I bought these thinking I would swap them on to my 89 GTA, 2 reasons I am not doing it: 1 there is no problem with the head gasket, compression check was good and 2) mainly because I thought this was going to be a straight swap, seems there are differences in the EGR run and the TPI bolts that make it more of a hassle than I am prepared to put up with.

Not being greedy this is what I paid for them (- a half day of busted knuckles). Not looking to ship, local pickup preferred, or I could meet you somewhere within 50 miles of 20147. Cash only please. Price is firm.

Email for pics if you need such a thing, or call me on cell 703.969.4299

DO NOT PM ME PLEASE.

Lee

Quick Reply: F/S: 113 Aluminum Heads from a 90 L98 w/ 90k miles $300 VA