Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Did I get screwed on E-Bay by vette2vette?

Old 11-26-2001, 03:09 PM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Received 171 Likes on 148 Posts

Default Re: Did I get screwed on E-Bay by vette2vette? He refunded my money (88JDO)

Caveat emptor. I bought a NOS acrylic top for my 88 and needed the hardware to attach it to my car. Looked on E-Bay and found vette2vette selling other corvette parts and e-mailed him to see if he had my brackets and bolts. Said he did and wanted forty dollars. Sent him a money order, he cashed it on Oct 26. E-mailed him after I found out he cashed my money order and he e-mailed back he sent parts same day he got money order. I still don't have the parts. He is no longer responding to my e-mails. It's only $40.00 but I'm still p o'd. :bs : update He refunded me my money this past saturday. All's right with the world. :yesnod:

[Modified by 88JDO, 4:50 PM 11/19/2001]
You ever get this cleared up? I might buy a part from him off ebay.. But I could almost go and pick it up.. I am only an hour from him I think
Old 11-27-2001, 09:29 AM
tommelton
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Did I get screwed on E-Bay by vette2vette? (dgoodhue)

dgoodhue,

Thanks for the response. CJ above stated "And I have no outstanding dealings (debts) with any customers or vendors, everything has since been cleared up.-C.J.". Well, this is still not true. But, the amount CJ owes me is not worth dealing with such a person. It is not worth time of the local police and DA to deal with this matter through the legal system.

CJ speaks :bs , I have found that when a person lies enough they soon start believing their own lies as truth.

He is not worth dealing with. Many seem to have good luck with him, to those, count your blessings. To those that know the *real* CJ, avoid him. To those not sure - make your own choice, but remember...you have been notified.

Tom Melton
82 CE
86 Z51 Coupe
Old 11-27-2001, 09:51 PM
vettepacecar
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Did I get screwed on E-Bay by vette2vette? We are square now!!! (88JDO)

[Modified by vettepacecar, 7:07 PM 11/30/2001]
Old 11-28-2001, 04:52 PM
vettepacecar
Racer

Default Re: Did I get screwed on E-Bay by vette2vette? We are square now!!! (vettepacecar)

[Modified by vettepacecar, 7:08 PM 11/30/2001]
Old 11-28-2001, 07:13 PM
vette2vette.com
Advanced

Default Re: Did I get screwed on E-Bay by vette2vette? We are square now!!! (vettepacecar)

mr.vettepacecar you never emailed me and if you consider me telling you I was going to leave you negitive feedback as a threat, then I'm guilty as charged. look at this guys feedback 1BADVETTE he has a whole 26 and 5 are negitive as a none pay bidder draw your own conclusions. :nopity

[Modified by vette2vette.com, 11:38 PM 11/28/2001]
Old 11-28-2001, 09:10 PM
Radio Joe
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just for information, I found Vette2vette on ebay and emailed him about a different part. We made a deal and I recieved the part promptly after I send the money! :cool:
Old 11-28-2001, 09:44 PM
vettepacecar
Racer

Default Re: Did I get screwed on E-Bay by vette2vette? We are square now!!! (vette2vette.com)

[Modified by vettepacecar, 7:09 PM 11/30/2001]
Old 11-29-2001, 12:08 AM
vette2vette.com
Advanced

wow mr vettepacecar your a born lier first I didnt answer my emails, now I dont answer my phone and who would be dumb enough to email your creidit card info as you stated. I have a machine on my phone you could have left a message. look at your feedback it speaks for itself. move on and leave me alone, oh I forgot in your last email you stated you were taking me to court in massachusetts. for what exactly? hurting your feelings? take another hit from the pipe buddy you have some real problems you dont know the difference from your fantasy world and every day life.

[Modified by vette2vette.com, 4:12 AM 11/29/2001]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Did I get screwed on E-Bay by vette2vette?