Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Parts from my 91

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Firevette
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In X Veteran

Could I get pic's of all of the P/S parts you have left? the reservour, lines, and pulley?

Last edited by Firevette; 03-01-2007 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:46 PM
wheelsup
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Firevette, please send me your email address, so that I can send pix.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:20 PM
carlton_fritz
Team Owner

Received 94 Likes on 31 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

You ever find the washer fluid jug?
Old 03-02-2007, 08:33 PM
myvettesblue
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '05

pm sent on rear wheel bearing hubs
Old 03-03-2007, 05:09 AM
myvettesblue
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '05

payment sent
Old 03-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Red C4
Racer

Originally Posted by myvettesblue
pm sent on rear wheel bearing hubs
I'm still in line here !
Old 03-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Red C4
Racer

payment sent
see post 22 , 27 and 46 .
Old 03-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Red C4
Racer

Phil,
your mail box is full .
I was and still am in line ahead of anyone else on the rear wheel bearings and brake booster , just waiting for you send me the bill so I can pay.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:30 PM
wheelsup
Melting Slicks

Graham, I sincerely apologize for not remembering you wanted the hubs. I knew that you wanted the booster when I got it assemblied, but forgot you wanted the hubs as well. I sold the hubs, but still have the b. booster.
This was not intentional and I hope that you accept my apology.
Phil
Old 03-03-2007, 01:00 PM
wheelsup
Melting Slicks

Carlton_Fritz , I need to look again in a different storage area. I will let you know.
Phil
Old 03-03-2007, 01:14 PM
carlton_fritz
Team Owner

Received 94 Likes on 31 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by wheelsup
Carlton_Fritz , I need to look again in a different storage area. I will let you know.
Phil
Patiently waiting.

Last edited by carlton_fritz; 03-03-2007 at 01:14 PM. Reason: double qouted
Old 03-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Red C4
Racer

Graham, I sincerely apologize for not remembering you wanted the hubs. I knew that you wanted the booster when I got it assemblied, but forgot you wanted the hubs as well. I sold the hubs, but still have the b. booster.
This was not intentional and I hope that you accept my apology.
Phil
Am I too understand that you won't return his money and honor our deal and the forum rules ?
Old 03-03-2007, 09:44 PM
myvettesblue
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '05

your post was over a month ago, but that is fine refund my money and wait on him another month
Old 03-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Red C4
Racer

Default clarity

your post was over a month ago, but that is fine refund my money and wait on him another month
Just so it's understood . I advised I was not in a rush and was infact waiting on Phil to give me the total including shipping so I could pay.
I have no problem waiting another week or a month we have 2 feet of snow on the ground here. I stated I was ready when he was and I meant that .

I was simply be considerate and waiting until Phil got everything together. 5 posts and 4 PMs later ..............
Old 03-03-2007, 10:07 PM
myvettesblue
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '05

i just considered that after a month and no posts the deal didnt go through , it is fine he can refund my money no big deal so chill
Old 03-04-2007, 07:56 PM
wheelsup
Melting Slicks

Red C4, MyVettesblue, no need for guys to get upset with each other. It is totally my fault and I apologize to both of you.
Red C4 originally wanted a brake booster over a month ago. I told me it was disassemblied and I would let him know when I got around to assembling it. He then said that he was interested in the hubs. I remembered that he wanted the booster, but totally forgot about the hubs when MyVettesBlue said that he wanted them.
Red C4 and I did not settle on a shipping cost, because he wanted to wait to include the hubs and the b. booster in the shipment. The package would be going to Canada and he wanted to save on shipping by sending only one box.
I have not had time and I'm not totally sure how to reassemble the booster.
MyVettesblue immediately sent me a PP payment and I boxed the hubs and took them to be shipped. They were due to be shipped on Monday. After realizing my error , I went back to the shipper on Sat.and pulled the box before it went out.
I believe the right thing to do is the following:
-Red C4 should send me a PayPal payment for the hubs only , plus the international shipping for $31.50. This is rate I came up with through USPS. If the rate turns out to be higher , then I expect him to pay the difference. The payment should be received 3 days for the date of this entry.

- If the funds are received in 3 days, then I will refund MyVettesblue payment. I will refund Myvetteblue payment before that time , if he requests it.

-If the payment is not received in the above mentioned timeframe ,then I will ship the hubs to MyVetteblue, if he still wants them.

It's amazing how many people in this ad along have said that they were "interested" in an item, but never followed through. I send them pictures and and even a shippng cost , then you never hear back from them.
Red C4 has eluded that I'm not following CF rules. What kind of rules are the people following who fail to follow through , after saying that they wanted/interested in an item forsale?
The last time a CF seller sold an item to someone else after I was the first to say that I was interested, the CF forums replies were as follows:
you snooze you lose and that I was whining.

Last edited by wheelsup; 03-04-2007 at 08:02 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:36 PM
_twisted_
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey there Phil, did you remove the stock seat from that hotrod?

I might be interested in a switch or 2

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Parts from my 91

Old 03-04-2007, 09:01 PM
wheelsup
Melting Slicks

Joe, a local guy is "interested" in my seats My driver seat was power, but not the pass. You need the switch that mount in front of the console lid...right.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Red C4
Racer

Default resolution

Red C4, MyVettesblue, no need for guys to get upset with each other. It is totally my fault and I apologize to both of you.
Red C4 originally wanted a brake booster over a month ago. I told me it was disassemblied and I would let him know when I got around to assembling it. He then said that he was interested in the hubs. I remembered that he wanted the booster, but totally forgot about the hubs when MyVettesBlue said that he wanted them.
Red C4 and I did not settle on a shipping cost, because he wanted to wait to include the hubs and the b. booster in the shipment. The package would be going to Canada and he wanted to save on shipping by sending only one box.
I have not had time and I'm not totally sure how to reassemble the booster.
MyVettesblue immediately sent me a PP payment and I boxed the hubs and took them to be shipped. They were due to be shipped on Monday. After realizing my error , I went back to the shipper on Sat.and pulled the box before it went out.
I believe the right thing to do is the following:
-Red C4 should send me a PayPal payment for the hubs only , plus the international shipping for $31.50. This is rate I came up with through USPS. If the rate turns out to be higher , then I expect him to pay the difference. The payment should be received 3 days for the date of this entry.

- If the funds are received in 3 days, then I will refund MyVettesblue payment. I will refund Myvetteblue payment before that time , if he requests it.

-If the payment is not received in the above mentioned timeframe ,then I will ship the hubs to MyVetteblue, if he still wants them.

It's amazing how many people in this ad along have said that they were "interested" in an item, but never followed through. I send them pictures and and even a shippng cost , then you never hear back from them.
Red C4 has eluded that I'm not following CF rules. What kind of rules are the people following who fail to follow through , after saying that they wanted/interested in an item forsale?
The last time a CF seller sold an item to someone else after I was the first to say that I was interested, the CF forums replies were as follows:
you snooze you lose and that I was whining.
Phil ,
No snoozing here and my position has not changed as posted weeks ago , "I'm Ready When You are " . I was just being curtious and waiting for you to get things togther. Myvettsblue had a fair question so no problem with him either. Mistakes are made and hopefully corrected .
I am prepared to send the payment for the parts as soon as you give me the email adress , I don't mind paying seperately for the booster once you have that sorted and then ship both together . I'll pay the extra for the shipping at that time if there is any.
I have bought from you before without incident and have faith that you are a good seller . Mistakes are made the art of a good deal is in how the mistakes are corrected.

Waiting for the address to send the payment ......ready when you are !
Old 03-04-2007, 09:18 PM
_twisted_
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Joe, a local guy is "interested" in my seats My driver seat was power, but not the pass. You need the switch that mount in front of the console lid...right.
no the one in the drivers side leg area on the left for the inflatable prtion

Quick Reply: FS: Parts from my 91