Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Vette2Vette corvette salvage yard

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 08:23 PM
Gary K
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Vette2Vette corvette salvage yard (McShagger)

Well, my experience was quite the opposite to you guys. It was pretty much all negative and I'm still trying to get the money back that they owe me.

Vette2Vette has owed me money for over 6 months now with numerous empty promises to get it to me. They shipped me the wrong parts, so I sent them back on my dime after they told me they would give me a refund for the parts (I didn't even complain about having to pay shipping when it was their fault). All they had to do was credit my CC. A couple months pass, and nothing. I call and remind them a couple times, still nothing. Finally the last time I called they say they can't credit my CC. Ok fine....so they promise to send a check. This was a couple months ago. My CC company is now handling it.

What is the deal with these guys?

Vette2Vette, if you're out there...just give it up already. I will get my money one way or another...just cooperate with the CC company so I don't have to waste any more time on this.

Old 08-02-2003, 10:44 PM
Strick
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Re: Vette2Vette corvette salvage yard (JCAIRE2)

Nice story, so I made a request for a part. Thanks for the info. :cheers:
Old 08-02-2003, 11:24 PM
H P Bushrod

Received 109 Likes on 84 Posts
CI 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default Re: Vette2Vette corvette salvage yard (Gary K)

I'm still waiting on a refund from a A/C-heater control unit I sent back over a month ago ($40.00). I recieved a message on my answering machine from T.J. stating they were processing refunds and mailing checks out. That was over a week ago. If the check's in the mail, It's taking a long time to get here. My last message left earlier this week wasn't returned. This definetely isn't persuading me to be a future customer. :mad
Old 08-03-2003, 09:12 AM
Sportryder
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good experience here, too. Will call Vette2vette first when used parts are needed. Honest, efficient, and reasonably priced.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Jay 86
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree, great people to do business with. I just picked up a relay for my car from them tonight. Their shop is only about three blocks away from my house. How much more lucky could I be. :party:
Old 08-06-2003, 10:39 PM
CentralCoaster
Team Owner

Location: San Diego , CA Double Yellow DirtBags 1985..Z51..6-speed
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: Vette2Vette corvette salvage yard (Jay 86)

TJ was very friendly and helpful when I dealt with them.

They're not a big operation, which is a good thing, so I understand how they could get bogged down easily with so many customers from here!

:cheers:
Old 08-07-2003, 02:06 PM
DaBo
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Vette2Vette corvette salvage yard (CentralCoaster)

I will add this......

I buy from Vette2Vette almost weekly. I have communicated with TJ & Jason many times in many ways. They are very understanding and helpful. I have found that when you deal with any company on a regular basis, you are once in a while going to have a problem. We had some miscommunications during their move, but as long as the lines of communication went both ways we were able to get things worked out. On the few occasions that there has been a problem with a part, TJ has been great about shipping a replacement no questions asked.

I for one feel that they are very good people to work with and will continue to buy from them when necessary.

I do not think we need to get into a "he said, she said" deal, but I can only hope that TJ or Jason will find some time to come in here and tell there side of the story.

That way all of the members can get "The rest of the story".

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: To V2V for great service and pricing.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: To Gary K & H P Bushrod I hope you can get things worked out with V2V.

We live in an "instant" society. Thankfully there are still some small family owned business out there that don't always operate as fast on some levels as the big corperate giants.

:leaving:

[Modified by DaBo, 1:10 PM 8/7/2003]

Quick Reply: Vette2Vette corvette salvage yard