Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Corsa Touring Catback Part Number?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2023, 08:09 PM
rssshen vette
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Corsa Touring Catback Part Number?

A few months ago, I purchased and installed a Corsa Sport Catback on my 85 Vette. The idle note and no drone at cruising speed is great. What I'm not liking is the obnoxiously loud blasting exhaust note under light acceleration. Comparing the Corsa Sport to my previous mufflers (Flow Masters40's) the Flow Masters sound much better under acceleration. I wouldn't mind the loud blast if it was above 2500 - 3000 rpm, but this not the case. I've conducted a google search and Corsa's website search for the part number for the 86-91 and 91-96 Corsa touring Catback exhaust for the C4 and came up empty. I know Corsa makes/ made the touring catback for the C4. Does anyone have this part number? Or did they discontinue it? If I was in my 20's or early 30's I wouldn't mind the obnoxious acceleration note, but I'm no Spring chicken anymore and this catback exhaust has to be replaced. Any recommendations for a performance touring catback exhaust with no drone during cruising speeds? My engine setup is far from stock and I'm running TPIS long tube headers into a 3" X pipe to a 3" dual exhaust.

Quick Reply: Corsa Touring Catback Part Number?