C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Many of my followers being scammed by this group on Instagram. MUST SEE

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2022, 10:01 PM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,325 Likes on 994 Posts
Default Many of my followers being scammed by this group on Instagram. MUST SEE

I've been contacted by many of YOU, in the Corvette community and this is a serious situation. This is part one, of a LIVE scammer network that some of YOU are following right now. Several of YOU have contacted me about being scammed by this exact South African network and have lost thousands of dollars. See what I've found and how you can ID the accounts. Buyer beware!

The following users liked this post:
dkirk (10-27-2022)
Old 10-30-2022, 11:48 PM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Can pleas cash a ck for me please I am a South Africa minister
I have corns on my feet and a bad rash....help me brother man!
Old 11-01-2022, 09:51 PM
C4 Steck
Burning Brakes

Received 359 Likes on 249 Posts

Scammers everywhere, no matter the platform. Usually you can smell the BS a mile away but unfortunately some of them are very good at what they do. Just like we all go to work, so do they; except their job is to commit crimes. Imagine if these ******** put that much effort into legitimate jobs or entrepreneurial ventures. They’d be millionaires. Every time I post on FS or WTB, I get at least one. Its also unfortunate that most can’t get caught. They’re usually in a foreign country or across state lines. Makes it a fed job and they’re not touching it under a very large dollar amount. Caller ID spoofers, IP redirection, etc. A lot of time to track them down just to find out they’re out of state. It’s annoying but I love it when my buddies keep them on the phone for 10 minutes and slowly give it away that they’re the ones being played.

Get notified of new replies

To Many of my followers being scammed by this group on Instagram. MUST SEE

Quick Reply: Many of my followers being scammed by this group on Instagram. MUST SEE