C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 06:58 PM
popps9
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Seat Covers

Can anyone tell me if the CoverKing seat covers are any good. I'm looking at the two-tone ones (black and Gray) for my 92 with Sport seats. Drivers side is cracked and thought these would look good for the time being. Are they good quality, and easy fitment.?
Old 07-29-2014, 08:26 AM
Bobby Brewsky
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by popps9
Can anyone tell me if the CoverKing seat covers are any good. I'm looking at the two-tone ones (black and Gray) for my 92 with Sport seats. Drivers side is cracked and thought these would look good for the time being. Are they good quality, and easy fitment.?
Search the forum for Coverking, Wetokole and Iggee
Old 07-30-2014, 06:12 AM
Lloyd Smale
Le Mans Master

Received 47 Likes on 45 Posts

I had wet okoles in my jeep wrangler for a couple years. they looked nice and fit nice but faded in the sun the first year real bad. I even used there spary on UV protectant. If your going to take your top off much id look elsewhere.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:57 PM
N227GB
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17-'18,'19-'20,'23

Originally Posted by popps9
Can anyone tell me if the CoverKing seat covers are any good.
In an unrelated thread someone posted a picture of their interior with covers on the seats. Someone else asked what brand they were because the looked good - they were Coverking.

The leather on my seats is dried out from when my car lived in Arizona. Sure I can get new leather with the 35th logo - but then I would have... new white leather seats!

Kinda nice being able to climb into the car and not worry about what's going to rub off onto the seats. Ideally I'd like to find something like this that are made for Sport Seats. Something that breathes and wicks moisture, that can be thrown in the wash.

Get notified of new replies

To Seat Covers

Quick Reply: Seat Covers