Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Nice to know some c5 guys out there will throw us c4 guys the wave!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 01:38 PM
BobNJ
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To me and those I know --- the wave --- is showing a bond/common interest/brotherhood. I rode Harley's starting in the 70's and retired in 2010 - the wave was a thing to do, and not just with Harley riders, my friends and I would wave to anyone that had a bike between their legs, and they waved back.

Here in NJ --- any Vette I pass --- we always wave, no matter if I start the wave or they do. Now --- there are folks that have Vettes (and bikes) that have no idea why a stranger is waving at them, some find out, others never do. But for me -- old or new --- I wave, and receive a wave back.

Bob
Old 02-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Wendell Allen
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know why that is with the wave too. Regardless, I've had a C1, four C3's, four C4's, and I just bought my first C5. I vow not to be one of the more common non-waving C5 guys, and will always wave at any Corvette I see without any expectation of them waving back. If they do though, they'll even get a smile out of me instead of the two words mentioned in an earlier reply!

Quick Reply: Nice to know some c5 guys out there will throw us c4 guys the wave!