C4 projector headlight system

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 02:37 PM
riverwalker55
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C4 projector headlight system

I am thinking about buying the projector headlight system from Rice industries. I would like some feed back from anyone that has bought and installed them. Thanks for any input
Old 01-20-2014, 04:59 PM
armysnipe
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

My review:

Looks: You either like them or you don't. I didn't like them painted body color so I chose to keep them raw, as they come flat black unpainted. They fit my C4R theme and make the car different and give it that custom touch. It's your decision on the final look.

Weight: Lighter than stock and they also take up less space under the hood. A plus if you add any mods under the hood.

Mechanical: No more gears to go bad and they're definitely brighter than the stock bulbs.

Installation: Fairly easy unless you've never connected wiring before, but I'm sure Brandon can walk you through it. If you do purchase these headlights, pull up to your garage door or wall and check to see where the stock ones are aimed before removing them. This way you know if you need to adjust the new ones. I think it took maybe an hour all together.

Finally, this mod is reversible and the car can be put back to stock. I've had them for about a year now and all is well.
Attached Images  
Old 01-21-2014, 10:29 AM
riverwalker55
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for your feed back . I will probably do the same as mine has the same color theme .
Originally Posted by armysnipe
My review:

Looks: You either like them or you don't. I didn't like them painted body color so I chose to keep them raw, as they come flat black unpainted. They fit my C4R theme and make the car different and give it that custom touch. It's your decision on the final look.

Weight: Lighter than stock and they also take up less space under the hood. A plus if you add any mods under the hood.

Mechanical: No more gears to go bad and they're definitely brighter than the stock bulbs.

Installation: Fairly easy unless you've never connected wiring before, but I'm sure Brandon can walk you through it. If you do purchase these headlights, pull up to your garage door or wall and check to see where the stock ones are aimed before removing them. This way you know if you need to adjust the new ones. I think it took maybe an hour all together.

Finally, this mod is reversible and the car can be put back to stock. I've had them for about a year now and all is well.

Get notified of new replies

To C4 projector headlight system

Quick Reply: C4 projector headlight system