C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Another Interior Refresh - Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 10:03 AM
856SPEED
Melting Slicks

Received 111 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by ejscarfo
Thanks! I kept seeing great interior restorations on this forum and that's what inspired me to get it done. It was most rewarding and I kind of got the new car smell back. I have a few things left to do to complete it though. I need new speaker covers, front and back, new shifter ****, clean or replace the seat belts and install a boot over the parking brake level to refresh that.

I've seen the posts where the plastic trim has been wrapped in carbon fiber and I really like that idea. I might use a brushed black metal look wrap on mine.
Great job! That's the next project on my 85 as well; as I plan things out anyway.........You are braver than me but it rewarded you well! You did a great job!
Old 12-09-2012, 10:34 AM
ca-vette
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that interior looks great, that carpet makes a huge difference. Great about replacing old carpet, it seems to take all the smells with it too. I never noticed, until I've replace carpet and then "hey, that smell is gone".
Old 12-16-2012, 03:45 PM
MarkBullis
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 87Vetter81
Beautiful!!! Oh and since were talking about carpet, can someone tell me where I can get the cheapest rear carpet kit for my 87 Coupe? Front carpet is outstanding. Rear is shot! Thankx

Call Norm at Willcox Covette... He's the best out there and the most helpful

Quick Reply: Another Interior Refresh - Pics