Introducing BuyAVette.Net to the Forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 08:39 AM
0Rick@BuyAVette
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Introducing BuyAVette.Net to the Forum

My name is Rick Daniel and It is my pleasure to introduce the forums newest supporting dealer, BuyAVette Inc.
BuyAVette is a 20-year-old Pre-Owned Corvette dealer located in Atlanta, Ga. and serving the entire nation with quality pre-owned Corvettes of every year, from the vintage and collectible 1953s to the 2012 C6s and everything in between. We will always have over 100 pre-owned Corvettes to choose from including C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 and C6 models. As many of you know I have been selling new Corvettes here on the forum for over 10 years but until now I have not had the pleasure of dealing with the older models and this is a huge thrill for me. Being surrounded by so many beautiful Corvettes of all years is, I believe the pinnacle of my Corvette sales career. With over 20 years in business and A+ BBB record you can have confidence in purchasing any Corvette from BuyAVette. Each Corvette has gone though a rigorous 320 point inspection and is described in what can only be called “Over The Top Detail” on our website www.buyavette.net. So if you are looking for that investment quality Mid Year Big Block or a daily driver C5 or C6 please give me a call and I will do all I can to fill your Corvette Dream. We also offer a full service department along with parts and accessories and a program to sell your current Corvette for you. For more information on these programs please click this link. http://www.buyavette.net/history.php

Last edited by Rick@BuyAVette; 02-08-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:08 AM
jimmymack
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11,'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21,'22-'23-'24

Bought my '95 from them, honest guys with a spectacular inventory. Visited their showroom and shop twice in Atlanta, well worth the trip. Ask for Jack Gentle if he is still there. Welcome aboard
Old 02-08-2012, 10:16 AM
0Rick@BuyAVette
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by jimmymack
Bought my '95 from them, honest guys with a spectacular inventory. Visited their showroom and shop twice in Atlanta, well worth the trip. Ask for Jack Gentle if he is still there. Welcome aboard
I will be more than happy to assist.

Last edited by Rick@BuyAVette; 02-08-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:17 PM
aminnich
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

A couple of my friends bought their Vettes there and were very pleased. I am fairly close and really need to stop by there someday soon just to "kick a few tires." But then I would probably droll all over their floor.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:21 PM
0Rick@BuyAVette
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06

Please check out the NEW "Used Car Dealer Inventory" listing here

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/used...inventory-155/
Old 02-08-2012, 04:39 PM
FOURSPEEDVETTE
Safety Car

Received 224 Likes on 156 Posts

I like viewing your "test drive" videos of different Corvettes on You-tube. I hope to visit your dealership sometime. Do you have any 1984-1988 4+3 corvettes you can put up on your test drive segments? I'd love to see one demonstating the overdrive shifting procedure for all the people who don't know what a 4+3 transmission is.

Last edited by FOURSPEEDVETTE; 02-08-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:14 AM
H P Bushrod

Received 109 Likes on 84 Posts
CI 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Bought my '93 Ruby 40th from them. Drove a couple of cars before I finally decided. One of the most pleasant buying experiences I've had. Tell Jody Wardlaw I look forward to seeing and doing business with him again in the future. Best wishes to you as a vendor here.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:14 AM
VetteMed
Le Mans Master

Received 215 Likes on 142 Posts

Welcome, and Good Luck!
Old 02-09-2012, 08:59 AM
kenv
Le Mans Master

Location: levittown pa. usa Even a bad day with my `Vette, is better than a good day at work
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Welcome!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:01 PM
0Rick@BuyAVette
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by aminnich
A couple of my friends bought their Vettes there and were very pleased. I am fairly close and really need to stop by there someday soon just to "kick a few tires." But then I would probably droll all over their floor.
No worry we can clean that up.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:03 PM
0Rick@BuyAVette
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06

Default Clean as they come on this one.

1987 Corvette Convertible For Sale Stock #xxxx Bright Red exterior, Red leather interior, Black convertible top. 240hp 350ci L98 Tuned Port Injection engine, automatic transmission, posi rear-end. WOW -- could this be the nicest '87 on the face of the earth? It wouldn't surprise us! Coming with a clean Carfax, this 1987 Corvette Convertible is in PRISTINE condition, looking to have had every single common C4 cosmetic wear item replaced! You would never guess this car had 82,823 miles on it -- this car really looks showroom fresh! This car's paint looks to be recent, and is in very good to excellent condition, with a brilliant shine. Convertible top looks to be recent, and is in very good to excellent condition with no rips, tears, or thin spots, and a clear window. Window sweeps and weatherstripping look to be recent, and are in very good to excellent condition with no apparent cracking. Correct factory wheels look to have been professionally refinished, and are in very good condition with no typical clearcoat issues. Radial tires show an average of 9/32nds tread depth remaining in the front, and an average of 7/32nds tread depth remaining in the rear. The interior of this 1987 Corvette Convertible shows what looks to be recent leather seat covers, carpet, steering wheel, and center console, all in very good to excellent condition. Door panels are in very good condition as well. The only addition to this car appears to be a set of brushed aluminum door sill plate covers. Alternator appears to be recent also. This car has been fully serviced, and all instrument gauges, lights, turn signals, brakes, engine, transmission and rear-end are all in good operating condition. You'd be hard-pressed to find a nicer '87 than this -- call us before it's gone! Factory features include Bose AM/FM/Cassette stereo, dual power seats, leather seating surfaces, tilt-n-tele, cruise control, air conditioning, ABS, rear defrost, automatic transmission, power windows, power locks, power steering, power brakes, power mirrors, power antenna. 82K Miles. FREE 2 YEAR/50K ADDITIONAL MILE WARRANTY WHEN PURCHASED AT ADVERTISED PRICE, GOOD AT ANY REPAIR FACILITY NATIONWIDE!! NADA High Retail Value: $18,600. Our Price: $13,999
Old 02-09-2012, 07:01 PM
corvette Stu
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick@BuyAVette

1987 Corvette Convertible For Sale Stock #xxxx Bright Red exterior, Red leather interior, Black convertible top. 240hp 350ci L98 Tuned Port Injection engine, automatic transmission, posi rear-end. WOW -- could this be the nicest '87 on the face of the earth? It wouldn't surprise us! Coming with a clean Carfax, this 1987 Corvette Convertible is in PRISTINE condition, looking to have had every single common C4 cosmetic wear item replaced! You would never guess this car had 82,823 miles on it -- this car really looks showroom fresh! This car's paint looks to be recent, and is in very good to excellent condition, with a brilliant shine. Convertible top looks to be recent, and is in very good to excellent condition with no rips, tears, or thin spots, and a clear window. Window sweeps and weatherstripping look to be recent, and are in very good to excellent condition with no apparent cracking. Correct factory wheels look to have been professionally refinished, and are in very good condition with no typical clearcoat issues. Radial tires show an average of 9/32nds tread depth remaining in the front, and an average of 7/32nds tread depth remaining in the rear. The interior of this 1987 Corvette Convertible shows what looks to be recent leather seat covers, carpet, steering wheel, and center console, all in very good to excellent condition. Door panels are in very good condition as well. The only addition to this car appears to be a set of brushed aluminum door sill plate covers. Alternator appears to be recent also. This car has been fully serviced, and all instrument gauges, lights, turn signals, brakes, engine, transmission and rear-end are all in good operating condition. You'd be hard-pressed to find a nicer '87 than this -- call us before it's gone! Factory features include Bose AM/FM/Cassette stereo, dual power seats, leather seating surfaces, tilt-n-tele, cruise control, air conditioning, ABS, rear defrost, automatic transmission, power windows, power locks, power steering, power brakes, power mirrors, power antenna. 82K Miles. FREE 2 YEAR/50K ADDITIONAL MILE WARRANTY WHEN PURCHASED AT ADVERTISED PRICE, GOOD AT ANY REPAIR FACILITY NATIONWIDE!! NADA High Retail Value: $18,600. Our Price: $13,999
NADA High Retail Value: $18,600. WOW I had no idea C4 prices have got to this level.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:04 PM
CRUZN C4
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Welcome to the Forum! I'm always checking out your website. Who knows maybe my next Vette could be bought by you guys.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:45 AM
0Rick@BuyAVette
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by CRUZN C4
Welcome to the Forum! I'm always checking out your website. Who knows maybe my next Vette could be bought by you guys.
Thanks for checking us out.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Greg Gore
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Welcome!!
Old 02-10-2012, 10:20 AM
0Rick@BuyAVette
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by red rock
NADA High Retail Value: $18,600. WOW I had no idea C4 prices have got to this level.
Avg. NADA Retail is $10350.00 but this car is way above avg. We have it priced at $13999.00

1987 Corvette Convertible For Sale Stock #1036 Bright Red exterior, Red leather interior, Black convertible top. 240hp 350ci L98 Tuned Port Injection engine, automatic transmission, posi rear-end. WOW -- could this be the nicest '87 on the face of the earth? It wouldn't surprise us! Coming with a clean Carfax, this 1987 Corvette Convertible is in PRISTINE condition, looking to have had every single common C4 cosmetic wear item replaced! You would never guess this car had 82,823 miles on it -- this car really looks showroom fresh! This car's paint looks to be recent, and is in very good to excellent condition, with a brilliant shine. Convertible top looks to be recent, and is in very good to excellent condition with no rips, tears, or thin spots, and a clear window. Window sweeps and weatherstripping look to be recent, and are in very good to excellent condition with no apparent cracking. Correct factory wheels look to have been professionally refinished, and are in very good condition with no typical clearcoat issues. Radial tires show an average of 9/32nds tread depth remaining in the front, and an average of 7/32nds tread depth remaining in the rear. The interior of this 1987 Corvette Convertible shows what looks to be recent leather seat covers, carpet, steering wheel, and center console, all in very good to excellent condition. Door panels are in very good condition as well. The only addition to this car appears to be a set of brushed aluminum door sill plate covers. Alternator appears to be recent also. This car has been fully serviced, and all instrument gauges, lights, turn signals, brakes, engine, transmission and rear-end are all in good operating condition. You'd be hard-pressed to find a nicer '87 than this -- call us before it's gone! Factory features include Bose AM/FM/Cassette stereo, dual power seats, leather seating surfaces, tilt-n-tele, cruise control, air conditioning, ABS, rear defrost, automatic transmission, power windows, power locks, power steering, power brakes, power mirrors, power antenna. 82K Miles. FREE 2 YEAR/50K ADDITIONAL MILE WARRANTY WHEN PURCHASED AT ADVERTISED PRICE, GOOD AT ANY REPAIR FACILITY NATIONWIDE!! NADA High Retail Value: $18,600. Our Price: $13,999

Get notified of new replies

To Introducing BuyAVette.Net to the Forum

Quick Reply: Introducing BuyAVette.Net to the Forum