C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Looking for neoprene seat covers

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Corvette Girl1995
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for neoprene seat covers

I am looking for neoprene seat covers for my C4 corvette. I would like the ones with the logo in the head rest if possible. I am curious if anybody owns these -if so where did you purchase them from?
Old 01-22-2012, 06:48 PM
hogsnvettes
Instructor

Originally Posted by Corvette Girl1995
I am looking for neoprene seat covers for my C4 corvette. I would like the ones with the logo in the head rest if possible. I am curious if anybody owns these -if so where did you purchase them from?
Lots of them on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-1991-9...item3a6ea7e7bc
Old 01-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Corvette Girl1995
Cruising

Default seat covers

I have looked on ebay but I am very unhappy with them right now after being burned on a corvette I purchased. I want to know the best place to purchase those seat covers with the best quality product.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:29 PM
rocknroller
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have looked on ebay but I am very unhappy with them right now after being burned on a corvette I purchased. I want to know the best place to purchase those seat covers with the best quality product.
Corvette Central:

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb....rt~A2~cadefibF
Old 01-22-2012, 09:26 PM
James93LT1
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

http://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchant...Value=Corvette
Old 01-22-2012, 09:42 PM
avigar
Drifting

Received 263 Likes on 161 Posts

Bought mine at Corvette Central. The interior of the covers come lightly padded with foam and fit snugly over the original covers. The headrest portion include the C4 logo stitching. The red part of the covers are darker than they look in my picture. It comes very close to the exterior color of my car. I've had nothing but compliments with regards to how they look and fit.

Last edited by avigar; 01-22-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:59 PM
delphipgmr
Instructor

I thought about the neoprene, but ended up going with the iggee covers:
( www.iggee.com also on ebay)

What a great product, and a great company that stands behind their product.

After almost 2 years, one of the seams split a little on my driver seat (probably from a lot of usage, normal wear), i sent them an email, figuring after that long i would have to pay for it (which i was more than willing to do), they got back to me the next day.

They not only replaced it for free, they even paid for shipping BOTH ways.. they sent me a UPS shipping label (via email) and i received a brand new cover in about a week. I didn't have a receipt or nothing, absolutely no questions asked.

they have a customer for life with me, and i highly recommend them to everyone, they not only have a great looking, solid product, their return policy and customer support is second to none.

Also, the seat covers make the seats look brand new, most people can't even tell its a cover.

Last edited by delphipgmr; 01-22-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:06 PM
delphipgmr
Instructor

here are the covers.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Phat98
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by delphipgmr

After almost 2 years, one of the seams split a little on my driver seat (probably from a lot of usage, normal wear), i sent them an email, figuring after that long i would have to pay for it (which i was more than willing to do), they got back to me the next day.

They not only replaced it for free, they even paid for shipping BOTH ways.. they sent me a UPS shipping label (via email) and i received a brand new cover in about a week. I didn't have a receipt or nothing, absolutely no questions asked.

they have a customer for life with me, and i highly recommend them to everyone, they not only have a great looking, solid product, their return policy and customer support is second to none.

Also, the seat covers make the seats look brand new, most people can't even tell its a cover.
...and you didn't even mention that the Iggee was less expensive than the neoprene. My wife has the neoprene covers in her car and she loves them! I have the Iggees in my car, the fit was great and they look good.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:50 PM
C41987
Racer

X2 Vette and Jeep
Old 01-23-2012, 08:57 AM
jmgtp
Drifting

Received 210 Likes on 167 Posts

Wet Okole.

I have them. They are pricey but very customizable (color, multi-color, piping, logos, etc) and built to order. They fit perfect, look amazing and are nice and thick. They hide the beatup leather on my drivers seat and save my skin from being incinerated if the car sits in teh sun. I was/am really pleased with them and they were definetly money well spent. You get what you pay for and these are great.

I wish they made a cover for my center armrest as well (I asked, they dont) because the pleather on that thing gets way too hot.

And they hold up to a lit cigarette that some a-hole throws in your car while its parked outside an ice-cream parlor. I'd be serving a life sentence had I caught the jerk.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:58 AM
Muffin
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Got to be one wet blanket: I did the Wetokle buy, absolutely beautiful.............for about 6 months. The rate at which the colors faded was most disappointing. My car lives in a closed garage so sun was not a factor. Maybe my color selection was a factor, yellow/black, don't know, After 18 months I went another route.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:18 AM
jmgtp
Drifting

Received 210 Likes on 167 Posts

I went with black/grey and haven't noticed any fading. Had them about 2 years and it also spends most of its time garaged. Could have been the color choice, good to know.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Corvette Girl1995
Cruising

Default neoprene seat covers

Thank you to everyone who responded. I am checking out each one of these options and will post pics when I make a decision.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:34 AM
kerrynewman
Racer

Thank you to everyone who responded. I am checking out each one of these options and will post pics when I make a decision.
FYI

Old 03-20-2012, 02:03 AM
Chilliwack vettes
Melting Slicks

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

here are the covers.
They look really good. Anyone have these covers with the the sports seat cutouts? Just wondering if they line up correctly for the switches. Pics would be welcome too!
Old 03-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Chilliwack vettes
Melting Slicks

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for neoprene seat covers

Old 03-22-2012, 11:18 PM
RACER 1993
Racer

I have the Iggee seat covers with the slits in them for the sport seats. We really like the seat covers. As far as a cutout goes, all they do is slice them and then sew them to reinforce the slice.
They really don't fit around the little rectangular controls. To make sure they fit that good would probably double the price. They look darn good, comparing $300 to $1,000
Old 03-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Chilliwack vettes
Melting Slicks

^^^ Thanks!
Old 02-16-2013, 12:29 AM
liltito2003
Intermediate

Default seat covers idea...

I recently purchased my 96 vette and I'm noticing that my seat covers are from the website where you purchased yours (as mentioned above). The problem now is that the red portion on the seats has faded so bad that it now looks pink. I wonder what kind of warranty they have. It be cool they tell me to return them even though I didn't purchase them nor do i have a receipt.

I need everyone's opinion now...I'm searching for new seat covers. The exterior color of my vette is torch red. Besides my current seat covers, all my interior is black. I was thinking of possibly purchasing all red seat covers. What do you think??? You think it would look bad? i was also thinking of buying red mats. Hmm....any thoughts?

-Leo

Quick Reply: Looking for neoprene seat covers